Bye!!

Li Ing pov
I wake up with my puffy eyes. I don't know how to erase all memory that we did together. Roy ge is right I can't face it alone I need someone to lean on. I don't know how to forget him It's really hurt. I love him with all my heart but he loves me like a toy. I go in bathroom and stand under shower machine and let the water fall down myself. I hope this water will erase all everything. I wish after this shower I will forget him. I wish this just a dream. I wish after this shower I will wake up from this nightmare. Around half hour I decided to leave bathroom but nothing happens everything are truth. We really break up and it's all not a dream. I drop my knee and cry again. Why he did this to me? " Ing Ing it doesn't matter you have to be strong" I said to myself in the mirror. " Smile up and stand up then move on he can do it you also" I said and forced a smile to myself. I changed and go out for taxi. I go to airport then my phone rang ' Karry ge' I decided to ignore it since I know he will ask me where am I or ask me not to leave. My phone rang again and again until I arrived airport. I go in and book a flight to America but to sad I have to wait until 9 o'clock pm. I find a taxi go back to hotel. I lay on my bed and think how to tell everyone. Do I have to leave without saying goodbye or I have to meet them and tell them I'm leaving. After a long time to think I grab my phone and deal ' Karry ge '
Me: Wei~ ge
Karry ge: oh god where are you? Are you ok? Is there anything happens? You're not doing something stupid right? You know we almost heart attack because of you?
He said and sign in relief. Did I really do make them this worry?
Me: ge I'm ok and everyone with you right?
Karry ge: thank god you ok and everyone's here girls are sleeping because they cry to much and Roy- oh he's here
Roy ge: Ing Ing where are you? You know ge really worry
Me: sorry ge but can we all meet at somewhere please
Roy ge: anywhere you want to meet I will be there every moment
Me: Everyone not only you
Karry ge: yes we will go and where you want to meet
Me: I will send you the location bye
Karry ge: wai-
I hang up before he can say something. I walk in bathroom and clean myself. I get out and send them the location then I dress up as usual and put some make up. I have to make sure I'm look happy no heart broken. I don't want them worry about me. I look myself in the mirror and smile at it. Now I'm look ok no one will know I cry all day since I'm a good make up. I tie my hair in messy bun. I prepare all my luggage since I have to leave. I go down and return the keys then I go to the park that I have to meet them for the last time. I arrived the park but no one's here so I walk and drag my suitcase to the swing. I close my eyes and calm myself. " Ing Ing don't make them worry even more smile up" I said to myself then someone call me. I stand up and turn back then a bear hug cover me. " Stupid where did you go?" Xing Xing shout at me and cry. " Ing Ing you idiot do you know worry sick about you?" Ting Ting shout too. I smile to them a natural smile not a fake and pull them into a hug. " Don't cry please now I'm here you can yell shout or hit me but don't cry please" I said and pout. I look to Karry and Roy ge then give them a smile tell them I'm ok. They broke the hug and look in my eyes. " Tell me if it hurt" Xing Xing said. " How can I tell if I'm not hurt" I ask. I walk to Karry ge and Roy ge then give them a hug. " Thank for coming and I hope you can be with them make sure you won't do the same thing to my sister the way your brother did" I said to them and broke the hug. " Are you sure you ok?" Roy ge ask. " Am I look sad or heart broken?" I ask back as they shake their head. " Emm Ing Ing what are you going to do with that suitcase?" Karry ge ask. "This is the main point" I said. " Oh!! You can live with me my parents will happy don't worry" Xing Xing said. " No Ing Ing live with me. As you know now I'm all alone my parents are abroad" Ting Ting said. " Emm live with one of them I'm believe you aren't alone" Karry ge said. " Yes and we can be like every day go school sleep over and hang out" Roy ge said. " Emm-" I cut by Xing Xing. "I will cook for you everyday please" she said. " No I-" I cut by Ting Ting. " No I will cook for you too" she said and look at Xing Xing. The stare war start now everyone stare at each other for me. I can't hold it anymore so I burst out laughing. " You guys are so funny" I said as they look at me hopefully. " No need to fight for me" I said as they give me question look. " I'm not going to live with all of you" I said. " Where are you going?" They ask in sync. " I'm going back America" I said and give them a best smile. " No" they whine. " Don't go you still have us" Xing Xing said. "Yes you have us and you can lean on us every time" Karry ge said. " Thank" I said and give them a last hug before I tell them I'm leaving this night. " Thank you for being with me be friends with me walk with me and stand by my side " I said and broke the hug. I try to hold my tear I don't want them worry about me again. " You can cry on ge shoulder" Karry ge and Roy ge said in sync. "Thank you" I said and wipe my tear. " That means you won't go right?" girls ask. I give them a smile. " I'm leaving tonight" I said as they burst into tears. " No don't leave because of that jerk please stay for us" they said. " Like what I said I can't" I said and drag my suitcase with me. " Can you all do me a favor?" I ask without looking back since now my face cover by tears. " Ok we'll" they said. " Don't go to the airport tonight" I said then I run off.

A/N:
Hi my beloved reader long time no public I'm really sorry from now on I will continue my fan fiction again and thank for your support😊😊🍀