Can I?!?

Jackson pov
I wake up in the morning like other day. I open my eyes and a cute face of Ing Ing with messy hair sleep in my arms. I stare at her all time. I want to kiss her baby lips but I know she will hate me forever so I control myself not to do that. Then she open her eyes " Good morning" She said to me. " Morning cute babe" I said. " What" She ask. " Have you ever realize that you have a cutest sleepy face hah" I ask. I see her face heat up like strawberry. I know she blush but I pretend like I don't know and put my hand on her forehead. " What are you doing?" She ask. " Shhh~ let me check you look like you catch fever you know and your face red as strawberry" I said. Make her blush even more. She slap my hand away and say that she ok. She go to the bathroom so I lay on the bed play my phone. After 15 minutes the bathroom door open and she comes out with my towel around her slim body. Is she really not realize that I'm still here. I thought. She go to the closest and grab the clothes that I bought for her last night. She about to change " Hey you're going to change in front of me like this I'm also a guy you know" I said and make her jump a little then turn to me. "What are you doing in here ?" She shout at me. " Play phone" I said. "Sorry but why you don't get out " she half shout. "My morning habit" I said. " Can you get out now I want change" she said and blush badly. " Ok and good shape" I said and lick my lips while walk out. " pervert" she shout and slam the door behind me. 10 minutes later she open the door. I go in and take a warm bath then change to comfortable clothes. A red hoodie and A pair skinny jeans. I go to living room and see everyone enjoy their thing. " Let's finish the rest of the project" Xing Xing said. " it's ok we can do it since it almost finish so keep it on us" Karry said and give Xing Xing a big smile. " Roy when he becomes that outstanding student" I tease Karry. " I don't know maybe when the girls around" Roy said and give Karry a smirk. Then he glare us and stais nd up. " Run if you want to be alive Jackson" Roy shout and start run the same me.Yeah you know if you dare to tease him in front of his girl you so dead. " Know hah" Karry yell and start chasing us. The girls laugh until they hold their stomachs. " Wanna change target Karry" I said and point to the girls. He nod then I look at Roy he also nod. " Plan start" we shout and run toward girls while they start run but failed because their legs are shorter than us. We catch them and start tickle them. " Ah~~~~Ah~ stop pleas hahah~ please" they said. Then we stop " this is the punishment that you dare to laugh at us" we said. " Ready we gonna send you back home" I said. " Yes" They yell the same time make us jump a bit.
Li Ing pov
My phone beep then I check it. It's a message from my mom.
From ma ma to Ing Ing :
Ing Ing where are you? Are you home?
After read I hurry reply back while I and Jackson walk to his car.
From Ing Ing to ma ma :
I'm at my friend's house and I'm about to go back. What happens ma?
" Who is that?" He said with annoying tones. " Oh you talk about him?" I said. " Him???? You chart with a guy hah" he said a little angry. " Geez what happens if I chart with my boyfriend hah" I said pretend like serious. " What??? When??? And who???" He said. " None your business" I said. Then all I know is he pin me with his car. " Tell me or" he said with serious face. " Hey what happens to you " I ask. " Answer and don't try to change the topic" he said. " My mom happy?" I said. Beep my phone rang again. " really not boyfriend" he said. I give him my phone that has message from my mom. " Ok get in" he said with a smile on his face. Eh what happens at that moment he look angry and his cool eyes can froze the world and now he look innocent. I shook my head and reply my mom while hop in the car.
From ma ma to Ing Ing :
Tomorrow night my work place will open for real so that'll be a party and I want you to buy some clothes for me and your dad also yourself because me and your dad are busy so is that ok?
From Ing Ing to ma ma :
Ok but I don't have money. You know that right?
I was enjoying the view outside the car my phone beep again.
From ma ma to Ing Ing :
It's ok I tell the shopkeeper already so you just go to the XXX XXXX shop in the mall you can buy whatever you want I will send money by cash card to them.
From Ing Ing to ma ma :
Ok then :-).
From ma ma to Ing Ing :
Thanks honey and I hope you know what we want.
From Ing Ing to ma ma :
Ok it's not the first time mom.
" Emmm Jackson can you send me to the mall instead of home?" I ask. " Why?" he said. " Dating with my boyfriend" I said. "So the answer is no" he said and look away. " Hey I'm just kidding I have something to catch up" I said and giggles at his reaction. "Reasons" he said still focus on driving. " My mom want me to buy some clothes for her because there's a party tomorrow night" I said. " Ok I'm with you" he said. " No need" I said. " Wanna go or not?" he said and look at me this time. " Emmm ok " I said and pout. It's become silent since the mall is too far and we have nothing to say. " Ing Ing" he call me. " huh!!" I reply. " Can we" he said and pause. " We what?" I said. " Start again" he said and make me shock with his words. " what?!?" I half shout. " I mean can we start again and be friends" he said make myself back. " Huh Can I?!?" I said. " yeah why can't I know our start is too bad that why I want to start again" he said. " Really!! I can be your friend" I said in unbelievable tone. Am I dreaming? Someone please tell I was dreaming wake me up I don't want to have a super amazing dream like this I thought. " Yes you're good enough to be my friend and you're not dreaming" he said. What he can read my mind huh or I say my thoughts out. " How can this be Mr. Popular in the school eh~ no no no the King of the school ask me to be his friend" I said out happily. " So want or not?" he ask. " Yes of course yes I just overreact sorry" I said and bow a little to him. He laugh at my reaction. " So that friend ok friend you have to tell me everything that happens to you ok" he said. " What what is this kind of friend or stalker?" I said and pout. He pin me by one of his hand. " Shut up is that what friends suppose to know" he said. " Ok then I have no choice to choose" I said. " Here we are" he said while park the car but his phone rang so pick up and ask me to can he talk. I nod then after 5 minutes he's back and said he have something important so he left me at the mall alone. " Bye and careful my beautiful friend call me if someone flirting you ok" he said before go in the car. " you're not even my dad or my bro" I mumble. " yes I'm not but I'm your boyfriend" he said make me blush as Apple. Before I reply him his car nowhere to be seen so I go in the mall and go to the shop that my mom told me.

A/n :
Hi guys and sorry because this part focus only Jackson and Li Ing and short chapter but I will try my hardest to write more longer. 😊😊🍀