Special chapter

Ing Ing pov

Knock knock
"Qianxi ah~ can you open the door maybe Jason and Jeoson back" I shout from upstairs. "Ok I will" he shout back. This is life being Ice King's wife. Oh and Jason and Joeson is my twin son. They really look like their father and uncles. We are old already I'm now 28 and Qianxi already 29 and our sons are 10. About Karry ge and Xing Xing they already have a beautiful daughter but we never meet her also Yuan ge and Ting Ting they also have a beautiful daughter since they are in Chongqing and we are here in Beijing. I hope one day Qianxi free from work as a CEO we will go and visit them. I miss them so much but maybe they never miss me since they never plan to meet me. " Ing Ing ah~ come down hurry" Qianxi shout. "Ok ok what happened?" I shout back and hurry run downstairs. Did something happened to my sons? Or someone breaks in our house? Then I walk in the living room and they are here in front of me in my house. "Omg guys" I said and run and hug them tight as they also hug me tight. They release the hug " ge" I said and hug them. "Long time no see my baby sister" Karry ge and Roy ge said. "Yeah long time but you all never visit me" I said and break the hug. "Yah yah you also never visit us" they said. "Wooh~~ who is this two beautiful girls here?" I ask and hug them. "Hi auntie my name is Xiaofeng Karry papa and Xing Xing mama's daughter" she said cutely and hug me back. "And me is Xiaoyu Roy papa and Ting Ting mama's baby girl" Xiaoyu said and hug me. "You have such a cute daughter not like me" I said. "Awww~poor girl" Xing Xing said and everyone laughed. "Ok let's go upstair leave boys here" I said and we,girls walk upstairs. I open the living room in the second floor and sit on the couch. "How life in Chongqing guys?" I ask. "Nothing as long as me and my small family stay together"Ting Ting said. "Oh you all just come here for visit?" I ask. "No girl we move here yesterday so we decided to visit you today" Xing Xing said. "Oh and Xiaoyu Xiaofeng why so silent" I ask. "I hate here" they said. "Why babe here is good then our old home" Xing Xing said. "I know mama but school here is not good" Xiaofeng said as we raise our eyebrows. "Mama you don't know what happened on our first school"Xiaoyu said. "What happened tell auntie and I will do anything for you babe" I said. "You know in that school there two boys who knows as two Kings in the school they even have fan club. They're really annoying and arrogant and also rude but don't know why every girl crazy over their heels"Xiaoyu said and pout. "Just ignore them they will stop babe don't worry" I said and we continue chitchat about random stuff.
Jackson pov
"How your life?" I ask. "Just like you happy since my love and my life be with me everyday" Karry said. "Oh and we want to tell you that now we move here" Roy said. "Great then I always want to visit all of you but as you know CEO isn't easy" I said. "And where your boys?" Roy ask. "They haven't come yet" I said. "Oh guess where my girl study?" Roy ask. "Our old school" me and Karry said in sync. "Correct and I hear Xiaoyu said Xiaofeng also go the same school" Roy said and Karry nodded. "Same as my boys they also study there" I said. "But you know what?" Karry ask. "What?!" Me and Roy said. "I heard Xiaofeng said in the school has two kings" Karry said as we laugh. "Pa we're back" someone shout from the door. "Boys come here and greet uncles" I said. They walk to us with poker face. "Hi uncle we are twin I'm Jeoson and here my brother Jason" Jeoson said and sit on the couch besides Jason. "Why so gloomy boys?" Roy ask. "Uncle wanna know?!" Jason ask as Roy raise his eyebrows. "Girl they are so annoying" Jason said as we laugh accept Jeoson. "Pa and uncles don't know anything you know why we came late today it's because of that girl they follow us everywhere" Jeoson said. "And we stuck in the middle way home because of them" Jason said. "Pa understand that but you know not all girl are annoying like your mom see" I said and they nodded. "Right at least that two not annoying" they mumble in sync. "Yah yah" Karry Roy said as the twin turn red. "You two like some girls right?" Karry ask. "Yeah they are different from other girls" Jeoson said. "What you did to them?" Roy ask. "We warned everyone in the school not to talk to them"Jason said proudly. "Put your eyes on them or other guys with take them from you" I said. "Jason Jeoson here greet your aunties" Ing Ing said out nowhere. The twin brother stand up. "Yah what are you doing here jerks" girls shout. Girls I refer to Xiaoyu and Xiaofeng. "Eh I should be the one who ask you clumsy" Jason said as everyone drop their jaw. "Yah you jerk why are you here?" Xiaoyu said. "Why am I here look on the wall clumsy?" Jeoson said as girls look on the wall. "Weh nothing to say this is my house and they are my parents" twin said and point to us. "You got wrong jerks here is Ing Ing auntie and uncle Jackson house not your" girls shout. "It's still our house anyway" twin said as the girls try to punch them but hold back by their moms. "Yah what happened here?" Ing Ing shout. "Auntie they are the kings we talk about" girls said and pout. "What?!" We said in sync. "Uncle your sons are the kings at school they always fight with us and make everyone hate us since first day" Xiaofeng said. "Jason Jeoson is it true?" Ing Ing ask. "Yes but ma they are really clumsy they never look where they walk they always bumped into us" Jeoson defense themselves. "But what you do are wrong?" Ing Ing said. "As long as pa and uncle said it's not wrong then we don't care" Jason said. "Jackson/ Karry/ Roy/ daddy" girls shout in sync. "Like son like daddies" our wife said. "That why we got twin and girls here now" we , boys said and smirk. "Yah" they shout as we laugh.

A/N:
Here is the final chapter thank again for you support. 😊😊🍀🙏🏻🙏🏻