New guys

Mei Ting pov
We walk to school as usual. We talk about many and we also tease Xing Xing about her and Karry. We walk along but not too fast since we have more 30 minutes. We laugh along sing along and interlock our heads together and swing it in the air. This is the best moment I have with my bestie. We arrived the main gate of the school and realize three statues. " morning pretty" Karry said and walk to Xing Xing. " Awww~~~" I and Ing Ing said. " morning beauty" Jackson and Roy said to us with a smirk. We roll our eyes and walk off except Xing Xing because she blocked by Karry. We walk as fast as we could because their words make us blush like hell. " Ouch!!" Ing Ing shout. " let's me help you" a hot guy said he help Ing Ing stand and " sorry cuties" one more guy said.  That words made us blush but not same as their words yes I mean Jackson and Roy.
Li Ing pov
" Aww~" I shout cause I bumped into something hard. " let's me help you" someone said. Then he help me stand up. " sorry cuties" other voice said. I look up and see three super hot guys. " Emmm I'm Riley and he's Ryan and-" the one who I bumped into said but got cut by another one. " I want to say my name out by myself. Hi pretty I'm Ryker" Ryker said and smile to us. We nodded then. Why their name seem familiar to me who are they. " Who the heck are you why you bump into my cute girlfriend hah" a loud voice shout while Xing Xing runs to me and I know it was Jackson but girlfriend?? " hey I'm not your girlfriend" I said and pout. " No you're. You are girl and you're also my friend so girlfriend " he explained. " Oh that's mean you have no boyfriend hah" Ryan said. I nodded and they walk to the boys and whisper something that me Xing Xing and Ting Ting can't hear. Then they walk away with a smirk on their face while Jackson Roy Karry with their anger face. " What are they whispering to you guys?" Ting Ting ask. " Nothing and I want you three stay away from that three jerk" Roy said with serious face and continue their way to the class leave us with confused expression. Then we follow them from behind.
Jackson pov
That jerk walk to us and whisper something that make my anger bowl. " Protect you girls before we win or take them away from you" they said and smirk while walk away from us. Then girls ask us but we just warn them and walk to the class while they follow us from behind. We don't talk too much when we arrived class we just go and sit at our own seat then Ms. He walk in and announced we have new classmates then the three walk in. " Wow R3" " Ahhh~ so hot" " Are they really R3?"  What R3? Wow they also famous I thought. " Hi class I'm Riley" the tall one said. " Hi I'm Ryker" the short one said. " I'm Ryan" the medium and wink to all the girl. " hey I think they also famous as us" I said to my friends. " I think so" Karry said. " What if their words come true" Roy said. " Shut up that can't be" me and Karry said to Roy. " Miss can we sit there since we know them especially Ing Ing" Ryan said and point to Ing Ing. " No you can't" I yell out loud and slam the table hard. " Mr. Yi calm down just a seat ok you three can" Ms. He said and those three walk and sit in front Ms. Talkative. I want to go out of the class but I'm scared that something will happen when I'm not here. Start from the class start until end I only feel more and more annoying because that guy Ryan always stare at Ing Ing after the bell rang I hurry grab Ing Ing waist and straight to my car. " Jackson what wrong with you?" Ing Ing whisper. I ignore her question. " Jackson you said we're friends right why don't you tell me" she said again. " Is that because of that guys?" Her question make me shock.
Ing Ing pov
His face become shock so I hug him tight and part his back lightly and he hug me back and whisper something that make me shock. " Ing Ing promise me that even what happen you have to stay with me and believe me ok" I let go of hug and nod agree with him. Then he said he will send me home so I allowed him. When we were in front of my house I said bye to him and kiss my cheek and say goodbye. I open the door " Ma pa I'm home" I shout and realize that those R3 are in my house. " What are you doing here?" I said haft shout. " Seem like someone forgot us already" Ryan said make me confused. " Queen Ing Ing do you want vanilla milk or not" Ryker said that reminds me my old best friends and also my best cousin. I almost cry when he said that. why can't I remember them. They raised their eyebrows and open their arms for hug. I drop my bag and run into their arms and hug them tightly. " Why do you forget us hah" Riley said. " No it's just that you guys are more tall and hot and handsome than before" I said and blush lightly. " How was our stupid queen here?" Ryker ask. " Good and I have many best friends" I said proudly. " really" Ryan ask. " Yes I have five best friends Xing Xing Ting Ting you're already meet this morning and The one who shout to you is Jackson he's my overprotective best friend and the two behind him are Karry and Roy" I said cheerfully but when I said Jackson name I feel my cheeks heat up. " Seem like our girl grow up now" Riley tease me. " Emmm Ing Ing can I ask you some questions about Jackson?" Ryan said and I blush when he mentioned Jackson name. I nodded. " Do you feel strange around him?" He ask. I nodded. " Is he always overprotective?" He continued. I nodded. " Is he always angry for no reason?" He ask and I nodded. " Conclusion he loves you" he said make me shock and blush at the same time. " What?!? That's impossible" I said and shake my head. " Why can't?" Ryker ask. " Because he's one of a king. He knows as Ice King he won't ever love me" I said and a bit sad. " I can how his eyes on you"Riley said. " No proof" I shake my head. " Deal " Ryker said. This what we used to do to find out who right when we contract idea. " ok but how" I said because I also wonder how he feel to me. Yes I start fall in love with him day by day started from he day he help me my feelings started change. " Tomorrow ignore him and a little close to Ryan" Ryker said. " Why me?!?" Ryker shout. " Because you're the only one I mean big brother to her and Ryker just like her little brother you are" Riley said. " I'm also her second brother" Ryan said. We eyes him. " Emm ok " he said. Then we separate way to our own room. After take shower I think about the plan and fall asleep.

A/N:
Hi I hope you like this chapter it's seem complex and too short and one more thing is it's not good but I still hope you like and I will try hard to write more good chapter😊😊🍀🍀🍀