Baby care

Jackson pov
On the way back home I still think about her. I stop my car when Karry and Roy stop their car. " Hey what happened?" I get out my car and said. They point to our house. " Roy it's you again right?" I said. " No after class we straight to airport" Roy said. " so Karry?" I said. " No I'm going with Roy" Karry said. " Then robbery" girls said. " Check out" I said and open the gate and park our car then we tip toe to main door. " shhh~" Roy whisper. " You girls stay here ok don't go in we go and check inside the house first" Karry said as I open the door lightly. " Wooww" me Karry and Roy exclaimed. Girls rush in and grasp. " What kind of robbed is it?" Xing Xing said. " that robber really kind they make night snack for us" Roy said. I don't know how to say after see it. You know there are many snack on the dining table and everything are clean or I can say they prepare and clean it. " Gege" a baby voice said as we turn around and see nannan. I run and pick him up in my arms. " Don't tell me that nannan do all this" Roy said in unbelievable. "Nannan don't run too fast it's dangerous" a high pitch voice shout. We look to the stair which has an unbelievable thing. " Ing Ing" I said and put nannan down as I run and hug her I pull back and kiss her hair her forehead her cheeks her nose her lip. " Is it really you or I just dream?" I ask then girls push me and hug her " Ing Ing if it is a dream then let us dream" Ting Ting said and cry then Ing Ing laugh hard until she hugs her stomach make us confused. " Awww my bestie are you seriously miss me that much?" Ing Ing said. " No I hate you" I said and frown. I don't know but I feel I want to angry with her then she walk to me " Don't angry my lovely baby boy" she said as I look away then she whispered something in my ear make me look at her " are you sure?" I said and smirk. " anything for you at least I'm your" she said. I love this words so much ' I'm your' I repeat it and smile like idiot. " Mind to explain everything" Karry said calmly. " ok" she said as she pick up nannan and walk to dining table.
Li Ing pov
"ok" I  said as I pick up nannan and walk to dining table. " You all wonder why I'm here right?" I ask then they nodded like little kids. " it's because......
Flashbacks
After saying goodbye to them I really weak to look back to them. I walk in the airport and sit at waiting chair. I never think how is my life without them especially him then my tears flow down my cheeks without knowing then a light tap on my shoulder as I turn and see mama Yi. " Mama Yi" I said as I hug her tight and she patted my head. " what happened my dear Ing Ing?" she ask. " mama you know relation between me and Jackson right?" I ask. " yes, did he do anything to you and it makes you cry?" she ask serious tone. " No mama he didn't do anything I just I just love him too much" I said as cheeks heat up " Ooo honey you miss him right then why don't you stay with him in China" she said. " My mom said I have no choice but I really don't know what's going on without him" I said. " Don't worry and don't cry anymore sweetie I will talk to your mom" she said as my face lit up but I know my mom won't allow. Around 10 minutes then she walk back to me. " Ing Ing your mom allow you to stay in China but you have to do me a biggest favor ok" she said and I nodded " ok ok" I said. " here it's Jackson's house's key and you have to babysit two of them for me ok?" she said. " Ok don't worry mama I will try my hardest" I said as I hug her and she kiss my head. " Nannan do you want to live with jiejie?" Mama ask nannan. " Yes I want to live with jiejie" he said cutely back. " Now you can go and good luck" she said. " Ing Ing don't be clumsy ok?" My mom said. " Mama~" I said and pout. " goodbye and good luck ok?" she said. " ok goodbye mom dad mama Yi papaYi and have a safe flight" I said and smile. " goodbye my dearest girl" they said and walk in. I grab my luggage and nannan's then I pick him up and walk to the taxi stand then I go to Jackson's house. After I arrived it's too quiet so I bet no one here then I decided to clean the house and make some night snack for them. I pick up nannan to Jackson room then I go back downstair for luggage. I put it all in Jackson's room then nannan run downstair fast so I follow him.
End flash
" this is the reason why I'm sitting here" I said " Hey" Xing Xing shout and glare to Roy. " what it's just too tasty" Roy said and pout. Roy finished all the snacks when I talked. " I will make it for you more but it's too late go and sleep tomorrow I will make for you all" I said as everyone walk to their room lazily. I stand up about to go to room then Jackson grab my waist and back hug me. He turn me face him and stare at me. " When you told me you have to go I haven't eaten anything" he said in sad tone. " so?" I ask. " I'm going to eat you all tonight" he said and smirk as I hit his chest. He lean in as I close my eyes then a cute baby voice cut us " gege jiejie I'm so sleepy" nannan said as he rubbed his eyes. I pick him up and walk to Jackson's room. " Where are you going?" Jackson ask. " your room of course" I said. I open his door and walk in. " Nannan take shower first ok jiejie will help you" I said as I take out his clothes. Around 15 minutes I finished for help nannan take shower then I walk out and dry his body and his hair then I help him put on his cute night suit. I lay him on Jackson's back and cover him with blanket then a warm pair of arm hug my waist. " What are you doing? Hurry up take shower and sleep" I whisper to him. " Don't you said my mom want you to babysit me and nannan don't you have to help me take off my clothes and help me take shower" he said and smirk as I blushed. " No way" I said. " if you don't help me then let me help you" he said as I grab my clothes and run to bathroom. I take shower then put on my suit and walk out. " your turn" I said and he go in and take shower. I sleep on the right of nannan and I keep left side for Jackson then a figure lay down beside me and hug me " hey I keep left side for you" I said " No you said you will let me hug you the whole night" he said and pout. I turn to face him " when" I said. " you-you-" he said as I kiss his cheek " you're so cute" I said and pin his cheek. He grab my hands and pull me closer then he lean in and search for my lip but.
Jackson pov
I pull her closer and lean in for a kiss but again. Nannan stand on the other side of the bed " jiejie gege I want to sleep in the middle" he said sleepily. Ahh~ nannan I love you but why you always come in wrong time. It's second times ok?? Can't you just sleep and us leave in private time I said in my head as I look to nannan. " Emm yes here you can sleep here" Ing Ing said as she move aside for nannan. Around an hour I can't sleep I want to hug my real baby kuma. " Nannan" I whisper but no reply then I get out of bed and go to Ing Ing side and lay beside and hug her then I fall asleep. Someone brush their head into my chest then I open my eyes and see nannan. What is he doing here? Why not Ing Ing? Oh where is she? I scan the bed and see Ing Ing on the other side. *sign* I gave up and hug nannan then sleep.

A/N:
Hi guys sorry for let you waiting for that long. I hope you like this chapter since it too complex. 😊😊🍀