Proposal&Wedding

Li Ing pov
I roll on my bed lazily. I think about some how it makes me happy but half of me I feel disappointed that he didn't proposal me. I shake it of and walk to the bathroom. I take a fresh shower and come out. I change to oversize t-shirt and shorts. I walk downstairs lazily as I know now no one home so I have to cook myself a breakfast but I'm too lazy here. As I walk downstairs I can smell something delicious. My mom doesn't go to work?! Strange. I run to the kitchen guess what I found. To your answer I found Jackson Yi aka my boyfriend is standing in the kitchen and cook something. I run to him and put my hand on his forehead. "Jackson" I said as he looks at me in confused. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I'm cooking what else you thinks" he said. "Wow just wow ice king is in the kitchen and cooking" I said and laugh. "Yah I'm preparing your breakfast and you laugh at me" he said pout as I peak his lips. "No no and good morning" I said. "Good morning Mrs. Yi to be" he said and smirk. "Yah yah stop joke cook breakfast" I said. "I'm not joke" he said as I drink some water.  "And we going to marry next month" he said as I slat all the water in my mouth out. "What?!" I ask. "I said we going to marry next month" he repeated himself. "But I haven't agreed with you yet" I said and smirk. "Too bad you already worn my ring" he said and smirk. I look at my finger and it's true I worn a ring. "Yah Jackson Yi how could you do that?" I shout at him. "Wait for next month babe you will be fully mine" he said and kiss me. "Yah" I said and sit at the dining table. He served my breakfast. I eat it carefully since I guess he can't cook, but I was wrong his cook is so tasty. "How was it?" He ask. "No comment" I said. "Ok then I will leave now ok I'm sorry but I have to go" he said and look at me sadly. "I know" I said and kiss him. "Thank babe and bye" he said and go out. Again spend time alone again. What should I do? I want to work like other but Jackson refused me not to work. He said I don't need to work since he has a lot of money for me already and stay at home. He said he doesn't want me to stress myself but now I'm bored to dead. I look at my finger and smile like idiot. I'm going to marry him. He's going to be my husband and forever mine. As I said Mine is MINE. Don't even dream to have him.
***One Month pass***
Finally it the day. The day I will become his and he will become mine. Now I'm sitting in dressing room with make up artist. They do my hair and apply my make up. I'm so happy today. "Mrs. Yi you look so beautiful" she said. "Thank" I said then the door open. "Ing Ing wow you're so beautiful I bet Jackson will crazy over you" Xing Xing said. "My girl grow up now" mom said and cry. "Mom don't cry" I said and wipe her tear. "Now late take selfish" Ting Ting said and we start take photos. "Girl it time now" my dad walk in. "Ok" we said. "Oh my babe girl you grow up now" my dad said and hug me. Mom Xing Xing and Ting Ting kiss me then go out. "You look so beautiful today" my dad said. We walk to to the aisle and I feel more and more nervous. "Don't worry dad here I won't let anything happen to you" he said and the door open.
( play the music here)
Jackson pov
I'm standing in front of the praise and look to the door waiting for the love of my life. I don't know how to describe what will happen if I didn't meet her. Will I continue be an ice king or what. She changed my whole life. She makes my life meaningful. She makes me feel life and time are precious thing in the world. Every guest now waiting my bride happily especially my parents and her mom and our friends they smile ear to ear then the door open revealed the light of my life. She hold her dad arm and walk down the aisle to me. I'm standing here nervously but I try to calm down. After the speech she will become all mine. Now they stand in front of me. Her dad give me her hand. "Take care her for us Jackson" he said and wipe her tear then walk to her mom. I hold her hand and now we stand face to face. She looks so beautiful to day. She looks so beautiful in white. "Now we should start" the praise said.
The speech
"I , Jackson Yi I'm really happy today to have you as my wife till the future and I know our start isn't good. I know I'm a bad guy. I know when we start in relationships I'm such a jerk I broke your heart with my stupid mind. I made you suffer I'm so sorry and now me Jackson Yi want to promise that from today till the future I will protect and give mine all to you. No secret with you and always honest and responsible to you. I will be a good husband for you and also a good dad for our children" Jackson said.
"I , Chou Li Ing I'm also happy to have you as my husband. I know our start wasn't good enough but I hope you forget it and be a good one from now on. I want to tell you I already forgive you all for what you have done to me. And I'm also not a good girlfriend before today. I leave you without find out the trust. I blamed all the fault on you I'm also sorry and to make up our relationship I promise that I will be a good wife for you and a good mother for our future children" LI Ing said.
End speech
"Do you Jackson Yi take Miss Chou Li Ing as your wife?" The praise said. "Yes I do" I said and put the ring in the finger. "Do you Chou Li Ing take Mr. Jackson Yi as your husband?" The praise said. "Yes I do" she said and put the ring in my finger. "Now you may kiss your bride" the praise said. I lean closer and captured her lips and the cheer appear. I pull away and smile at each other. Finally the day comes like everyone said after rain there will be a rainbow. The party satrt after the wedding end.

A/N:Finally I finished my story

A/N:
Finally I finished my story. Thank you for your support and really really thank you for your time. I will try to finish another one soon so please continue read my fan fic thank again. 😆😆😆😭🍀