Back to America

Li Ing pov
Same as everyday I wake up by Jackson. I mean I woke up because Jackson call me. I walk to bathroom lazily. I'm so bored I don't want to go to school. Yeah but it's our obligation so we can't fight against it. I take shower brush my teeth and wash my face then go out and wear uniform. I tie my hair in high ponytail and head downstair. " Morning Jackson" I greet him since I saw he sit at the dining table. " Morning and eat your breakfast quickly" he said. " Eh~ where my parents?" I ask. " They go to work already" he said and I nodded. I finished my breakfast then I wash my dish and grab my bag walk to Jackson's car. " How was your sleep?" he ask me. " Good and you?" I said.  " Not bad" he said. 10 minutes pass we arrived school. " Ing Ing" I hear someone call me and I know who are they. I turn around they give me a bear hug but not me they hug Jackson's back as he hug me. " Hey Mr. Jackson get away I want to hug my bestie" Ting Ting said and push Jackson away. " don't kill my girlfriend ok" Jackson said. " Why should I" Xing Xing said and give me a hug with Ting Ting. We go to the class and everything went possible until lunch. While walking to the canteen I got call from my mom. " Who is that?" Jackson ask serious voice. "Mom" I said and pick up.
Me: Wei
Mom: Ing Ing we have to go back America
Me: What!? When??
Mom: At 4 o'clock
Me: but mom you know I can't
Mom: why?
Me: mom you know my relationship with Jackson right
I said and look at Jackson
Mom:I know Ing Ing but we go just about half year
Me: What!? Half year why don't you just leave me here?
Mom: how can I?
Me: ok bye
I hang up and drop my knees and cry my heart out then Jackson bend down and hug me " Ing Ing what happened?" everyone ask. " Mom~*sob* want~*sob* me go back*sob*" I said and cry. " Aww~ baby just miss lunch with us why you have to cry stop it" Jackson said. " Yeah we don't blame you" they said. Jackson wipe my tear gently with his thumb. I calm down myself and tell them clearly. " No it's not because I have to go home" I said and try to control my tear. "So what??" My bestie ask. " I have to go back America with my parents" I shout it out and cry again make everyone shock. " Are you serious Ing Ing?" Xing Xing ask. " How about us and Jackson if you have to go?" Ting Ting ask. " I don't know I have to leave at 4 o'clock" I said and cry in Jackson chest.
Jackson pov
Why she have to go back? What should I do without her. " Calm down my dear ok stop cry" I said and pat her head. " Jackson what should I do?" she said. " I will talk to your mom ok?" I said. " What if she doesn't allow me to stay here?" she said. " Don't worry if she doesn't allow you then I will go to America with you" I said. " Such a sweet couple" Karry and Roy said. " Hear Ing Ing don't worry we will be in touch right?" Xing Xing said. About an hour finally she said down but I feel really bad I don't know if I can change her mom decision or not. I'm so stress. I don't want to stay away from her I'm scared other guys will get over when I'm not there or she gets bullied from other girls. I can't concentrate in the class then Ing Ing turn to me " Jackson it's time for me to go home" she said. " Why so fast?" I ask. " I have to pack my things" she said. " Ok I will send you home then" I said and stand up. " Ms. He can I go home early?" I ask. " what happened Mr. Yi?" she ask. " Nothing my private problem" I said and she nodded. I help Ing Ing with her bags then we head out. I bring her to her house. On the way she just keeps quiet and look out the window. " Ing Ing don't think too much" I said and pat her head. We arrived her house I stop my car and open the door for her. She unlock her house's door and go in. She looks so sad it makes my heart really hurt. I grab her arm and pull her back I cup her face and connect our lips. I want to stop the time I don't want to let go also don't want her to go. I was about to pull away but she wrap her arm around my neck and pull me close to her. She pull back and her tear drop down. " Jackson I love you" she said. " I also love you, my baby kuma don't cry" I said. I help her pack her luggage and go to the airport. I park my car then we walk to the entrance. To a surprise Karry Roy Ting Ting and Xing Xing are standing in front of us. " Ing Ing" girls said and run to hug Ing Ing. " Don't forget us ok" Ting Ting said while crying. " Ing Ing you're here now it's time to go" Ms. Chou said out of nowhere. Ing Ing turn to me and give me last kiss before we take apart. " Promise me you'll wait me" I said. " I will keep our promise that we made under the cherry blossom" she said and walk to her mom. " Ing Ing bye bye " we shout. " Remember we love you especially Jackson" girls said Ing Ing turn back " I love you all too" she said and tear flow down her cheeks. We look at her from behind until she's out of our sign. " Jackson don't be sad" Karry comfort me. " she will be back for you" Xing Xing said. " let's go somewhere for cheer up"'Roy suggest as everyone nodded and look at me. " ok" I said and walk to our car. We go to ' jocker night club ' we spend our time until 8 o'clock. " guys lets go back" I said then they nodded. " Girls can you go over tonight?" I ask. " Why?" Xing Xing said. " Night talk" I said. " ok but we call our parents first" Ting Ting said. They said their parents allow then we go back home together.

A/N :
Here for you like I said I will publish as possible as I can😊😊🍀