You really love her..

Jackson pov
Today I wake up early since last night I don't have fully sleep. I hurry go to bathroom and change then go to hospital I skip class since I'm too worried about nannan. I arrived the hospital then I park my car and straight to nannan room. I saw my mom sits on the chair beside nannan bed and hold his hand. I decided to knock and open the door. " Mum you can go home now I will take care of him" I said. " No you have to go to school" she said. " Mum I skip it. I'm his brother and one more thing you haven't slept the whole night so go home sleep tight " I said. " But-" she said but I cut her. " No but mum only nannan is enough I don't want you sick one more" I said as she stand up. " ok and take of him carefully ok and if anything happens call me ok-"she said. " Mum I know hurry up go" I said and she kiss nannan. " Hurry wake up ok mum wait for you" she said to nannan. She grab her handbag as I walk her to the door. " I'm going ok careful" she said and kiss my head. " Ok and safe ride" I said then go back to the room. I sit on the chair and stair at his lifeless body lay on the bed. " Nannan Gege miss you" I said and kiss his cheek. Around 10 minutes more someone knocks on the door.
Li Ing pov
I sit on Xing Xing's bed and stare at the window. Tears flow down my face without knowing then someone pay my back as I wipe my tears. " Ing Ing-ah~ no need to care about him anymore" Xing Xing said. " I can't Xing Xing" I said as the tears flow down again. " Stop crying and take bath ok we have class today" she said. " ok" I said and walk to the bathroom. Yes I stay at Xing Xing's house since I have no place to go. I don't want to go his house it will awaken between us. I try to calm myself and prepare for school. I walk downstair and see Mr. and Ms. Hong. " good morning uncle auntie" I said and force a smile for them. " morning sweetie" auntie said. " Ing Ing hurry up Karry will be here in 10 minutes" Xing Xing said as I nodded. I hope their relationship will be last long together not like mine. I finished my breakfast then I grab my bag. The door bell rang then Xing Xing open the door. "morning my baby" I heard Karry said. " Morning" Xing Xing. I feel like I want to cry as I remember Jackson used to do this to me. " Morning my baby sister don't cry because of that jerk ok" Karry said and hug me. " Karry ge I really try but no" I said and cry in his embrace then I remember Xing Xing then I broke the hug. " Sorry I don't mean it" I said and look at Xing Xing. " Eww my stupid sister you think I jealous with you" she said and hug me. " Don't worry I know you" she said then we go to the car. Inside the car no one dare to talk until I broke the silence. " Can we go to hospital first?" I ask. " why?" Karry ge ask. " I want to know how's nannan?" I said. And him I said and my mind. " Ok" Xing Xing said. We go to the hospital Karry ge park then we go in together. I knocked on the door twice then I go in and see Jackson sit on the couch beside Emily. He look at me with emotionaless. " I just want to see nannan and sorry for disturb your moment" I said. " Then why don't leave" I heard Jackson mumble and it hurt me like hell. I try to hold my tear not to let it fall in front of him. " Nannan jiejie really sorry" I said and caress his cheek. " Hurry wake up jiejie want to say sorry badly" I said and a single tear fall down. I wipe it away then I turn to Jackson. I look straight to him. "What?" he said coldly. " Are you really treat me as a toy?" I said. Finally I dare to ask him this question. " What else?" he said and my heart and tear drops. Karry ge wants to punch Jackson but I grab his arm and shake my head as Xing Xing pat my back. " No Karry ge" I said. I look at Jackson and wipe my tears away. " Thank for tell me truth and thanks for everything you used to give me" I said and bow down as the tear continue fall. " Thank for every moment you spend with me and make me feel like heaven thank for being with me this half year thank for be my special" I said and walk to them. I grab his and Emily's hand and put it together. " I wish you a last long relationship and I hope you will take care of her don't play with her the way you play with me because it's hurt" I said and rush out the room. I run as fast as I can. I can hear Xing Xing and Karry ge call my name but I ignore it and run. I don't know where to go but I just follow my feet. Finally I know where it wants to go. I arrived in front of Jackson's house. I go inside then I decided to prepare all my things and leave him forever. I collect all my things and put everything he gave me on the dining table then I leave the house. I don't want to disturb anyone so I decided to stay in hotel. I will go back to America. I won't come back here cause I'm too scared. I found and hotel which is peaceful for me. I decided to stay there. I lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling. I don't know will they worry about me since my phone is shut down so I decided to open and check it. 136 missed calls and 143 messages then Ting Ting ID pop up I decided to pick up.
Me: we-
TT: where the hack are you Ing Ing you know we almost have heart attack because of you hah
She shout through the other line and I can feel she was crying.
Me: sorry but I won't go back I don't want to face with it
TT: Ing Ing you have us please come back or tell us where are you?
Roy ge: Ing Ing please I know you can't face it alone tell me where are you and I will go there
Me: sorry Roy ge I don't want to go back
Karry ge: Ing Ing come back if you treat me like your brother
Xing Xing: Ing Ing come back please don't do something stupid ok
Me: thank but I want to stay alone in here because here no one knows me we are strangers to each other so don't worry
XX : Ing Ing what do you mean? No one knows you don't tell me you want-
Me : yes
TT: No don't kill yourself because of that jerk
Me: who said I want to die I mean I will leave China
After I said I want to leave China I hang up before they can said anything. I lay on my bed and sleep since tomorrow I have to book the flight.

A/N:
Sorry guys for let you wait and thank you for wait for me😊😊🍀