An accident

Li Ing pov
As we arrived the theme park we got out the car then Jackson grab my waist and pull me against him. " I'm really happy for today you know?" Jackson said. " No" I said. " I really want this becomes true" he said make me blush badly. Then a loud noise appeared as we turn and see nannan lay in front of a car in blood lake. I run as fast as to could toward nannan. I pick him up and shake him. " Nannan open your eyes jiejie sorry open your eyes please" I said and cry my heart out. How can I face with mama Yi. I promise I will take care of them but now I'm useless. Jackson kneel down and call ambulance. Jackson hug me and comfort me say that nannan with be fine. I know he try his hard to hold back his tear. Around 5 minutes ambulance arrived then they pick nannan from my arm and go to the hospital. We follow them from behind by Jackson's car. We arrived the hospital I rush to the doctor and ask him is nannan ok but he said he doesn't know yet then they push nannan to ICU room as I drop my knee and cry again Jackson comfort me again and again then " Img Ing call our friends to come ok?" he tell me as I nodded then I call everyone and they said they will arrive in 10 minutes.
Jackson pov
When I hear the loud noise I turn and find the source to a shock nannan lay down in front of a cat in blood. Ing Ing rush to him and pick him up then she start to cry her heart out. I try my hardest not to cry and comfort her. I call the ambulance and around 5 minutes more they arrived and take nannan to the hospital I follow them behind by my car then we arrived Ing Ing rush out and ask the doctor about his condition but he said he doesn't know yet then Ing Ing broke down and cry again. I try my hard to comfort her and tell her to call our friends as I go to talk to a doctor. After talking it makes me shock even more then I walk back to Ing Ing and pull her into my tights hug. " Ing Ing I love you" I said and kiss her then Roy and Karry pat my back. " he will be ok don't worry" everyone said try to comfort Ing Ing but no use. I tell them I have to call my parents then I go and call them. I can feel my mom shock on the other line. She said she will be back. I walk back and sit beside Ing Ing wait for nannan. Around 6 hours later the doctor come out and tell us that nannan is successful escape. I feel relaxed and look toward Ing Ing who cry with joy tear. " Don't cry stupid" I said and pat her head then a nurse walk to us " you guys can go and visit nannan in room 520" she said and leave. We hurry up go there.
Li Ing pov
Around 6 hours later the doctor come out and tell us that nannan is successful escape. I feel relaxed and happy then I cry again Jackson look at me " Don't cry stupid" he said and pay my head then a nurse walk to us " you guys can go and visit nannan in room 520" she said and leave. We hurry up go there. I open the door and see a pale baby body lay on the hospital bed. I feel really bad for him. We sit there for around 4 hours more Jackson's parents arrived. Mama Yi cry and hug me. " mama it's my fault I can't take care of him" I admit my fault. " No Ing Ing mama know you don't do it on purpose"she said and hug me even tight. She lets go and look toward nannan then my bestie walk to me. " Do you want to take some fresh air?" Xing Xing ask. " Emm yes" I said. " Let's go to the rooftop" Ting Ting said. " Jackson do you- where is Jackson?" I ask. " I don't know" everyone said then we go to the rooftop. To a surprise thing I see Jackson there but he was hugging and kissing another girl behind my back. " Ing Ing it's not true" Ting Ting said. " Yes Jackson love you he won't do that" Xing Xing said. I walk up to them and pull him away.
Jackson pov
When my parents arrived I leave the room and go to the rooftop then I see a girl there. " Hi Jackson what are you doing?" she said. " Hi oh I remember you're Emily I'm here for taking fresh air and meet a girl" I said. " really so that mean a guy that my dad said I have to meet is you?" she ask. What the!? That's impossible then the door open and I know who " sorry Emily but I have to" I said and pull her into and hug and kiss lip. The kiss is smooth but I have no feelings with it then Ing Ing walk to us with shock expression and pull me away. " Jackson what the hack are you doing?" She shout. " I!? I'm kissing my baby girls" I said and smirk toward her. " Jackson are you kidding us?" Xing Xing walk and shout to me. "Who said I'm kidding?" I ask and smirk again. " Who is she?" Ting Ting ask. " Who else my girlfriend of course" I said and raised my eyebrows. " Wth your girlfriend so who is she?" Xing Xing said and point to cry Ing Ing. " She?! My toy" I said and smirk. " Your toy!? Holly jerk are you telling me you play around with Ing Ing all time?" Ting Ting said and slap me but Emily grab her hand before it happens. " Don't make your hand dirty baby" I said and grab Emily hand. " Emm comfort your friend before she jump down from here" I said and hold Emily waist then walk to the door and leave.

A/N:
Sorry guys for this super short chapter but I have to do it. I have to separate it to another chapter and sorry again. 😊😊🍀