Field Trip (day two)2

In the room
Nobody pov
As they arrived all the girls enjoy their cute toys play and laugh around and the boys on their businesses play their phone and look at their girlfriends secretly take their photos " Girls time for lunch what do you want to eat?" Karry ask. " No need to ask even we tell you,you all still rejected so order what you want us to eat" Xing Xing said. " Ok then you finally understand we want you all good" Roy said and flick his girlfriend's forehead and she pout. After lunch they spend time on their thing.
Li Ing pov
I enjoy my thing playing my toys and take photos then someone hugs me from the back. I know it was Jackson cause nobody dare to do it to me. "Let's me go" I said. " No and never" he said and hug me even tight. " Don't you have anything to do?" I ask. " Have!! I have to look after you" he said make me blush. " Take a nap before go to the party ok?" he ask as I nodded. I lay on the bed beside him then he put his arm around my waist and kiss my hair. I smile then fall asleep in his embrace.
Karry pov
" Girls sleep" I said. " No I don't want" they said. I walk to Xing Xing and pin her to the bed. " Ahh~" she said. " sleep by yourself or want me to force you" I said and move closer. " Ok ok I will" she said and shut her eyes. I chuckle with her expression and lay beside her. I hug her and fall asleep together with her.
Roy pov
" Ting Ting what are you waiting for everyone is sleeping" I said. " No I don't feel sleep" she said. " Hurry up I don't want to force you" I said. " Ok" she said. She lay on the bed and hug her bear tightly. " Seem like you already instead it in my place" I said and fake angry. " No Emm I don't know just love it" she said. " What love it!? Ok little bear now you are my enemy" I said and pull it from her embrace and throw it on the floor. " Why did you do that?" She said and pout. " Because I want my place in your heart" I said and kiss her cheek. " Sleep and stop talking" I said. She lay her head on my chest and we go to the dream kingdom together.
Nobody pov
Time pass by everyone goes to their dreams land. Around 5pm everyone starts get up do their private things and go to the beach for party.
Li Ing pov
I open my eyes and see Jackson. He hug my waist tight then I put my rilakkuma in his embrace and pull myself out from his embrace. After I rescued myself I jump off the bed and walk to Xing Xing side. I shake her lightly since she is in Karry's embrace. She opened her eyes " What happened?!" she said. " Shhh~" I said and pul my index finger on my lip then I shake Ting Ting who is sleeping in Roy's embrace. She opened her eyes and look at me confused. " Get out the bed I have a plan" I whisper to them as they nodded. They got out successful " What are you planning?" They ask. I tell them then we start our plan. We start take shower and get change. I change into black sleeveless knitting tank top show some part of my stomach and white shorts cut. I take out my white knitting outer and tie it around my waist. Ting Ting put on her gray t-dress and her pink outer tie around her waist and Xing Xing got her gray and white t-shirt and white shorts, she tie red outer around her waist. " Are you all ready?" I whisper to them as they nodded then we tip toe outside the room leave our poor boyfriends in their dreams land. We go to the beach and join everyone. The party start and everyone enjoy it happily. " Wow you know many guys drooling over you three?" Juliya said. " Hah?? Stop kidding!! Juliya" Xing Xing said and smile to them. " She's not kidding" Riley said. " Wth Riley say it again I will kill you" I said and send him dead glare. " Look there your boyfriends they look hot" Angela said and smirk as we smile. They look like they're finding something but can't find it then we walk to them.
Jackson pov
I woke up and see rilakkuma instead Ing Ing then I shake Karry and Roy since girls was nowhere. " Karry!! Roy!! Up" I shout. " What are you doing Jackson can't we have any peace sleep?" Roy shout back. " Bear is kidnapping your girlfriend" I shout back as he sit up straight and look around. " Where my girlfriend Bear come out I will kill you if you dare to do anything to my girlfriend" he shout and show some his karate. " Roy stop please we have to find them" Karry said and walk to bathroom as me and Roy follow him. 10 minutes later we finished. " Where do you think they went?" I ask. " Nowhere beside beach"Karry said. " They left us" Roy said and look at us. " Absolutely is" I said. " Hey how about we play along by igno-" Roy said. " shut up you wanna play then play it yourself" Karry and me said in sync. " Ok" he said. We walk to the beach and try to find them but we can't then someone tap my shoulder I turn and see my sexiest girlfriend. I pull her into my tight embrace. I kiss her head her hair her cheeks. " Babe where did you go you know how much I scared to lose you?" I ask as she hug me even tight. " I just want to come this party early and I'm sorry babe" she said and look at me. " Don't do that again" I said. " Ok I promise" she said. " Let's join the party" I said. " Wow sexy" someone said then I look at my half then I realized she wear something sexy. I pull her back " Why do you wear that?" I said and point to her clothes. " Emmm stupid it's barbecue party I thought this suit is fit with this situation" she said and smile. I pull her outer from her waist and put it on her then I lock all the bottoms. I take out my jacket and tie it around her waist. " Don't dare to take it out or else you have to pay tonight" I said to her as she nodded. We play in the party until midnight. We go back to the room and fall asleep without changing clothes.

A/N:
Hi and sorry for slow to publish. I really sorry and I will publish as soon as I can. 😊😊🍀