It's okay

Li Ing pov
Finally I find you I said to the shop then I walk in and a lady come to me. " What can I help you miss" she said. " Oh Ms. Lin Li fei ask me to buy clothes for her family " I said and smile to her. " Oh you're Chou Li Ing right" she ask. " Yes, I'm " I said with my shyness voice. " Oh that mean Mr. Chou and Ms. Lin are your parents" she said and I nodded for respond. " Let's come in and find what you want" she said and leave me and walk to the phone on the desk since it rang like crazy. I walk around and see a middle age lady carry her son while try to get a dress so I decided to help her. " Auntie let me help you" I said and grab the dress for her. " here auntie" I said while hand it to her. " Oh thank honey today my maid is quite her work so no one help me with this spoiled boy" she said and smile to me. " Emmm auntie you want to try the dress so let me help you with your son" I said and she happily hand him to me. " Thank again honey" she said and go to the changing room. Her son look so cute with his pink cheeks and small lips. " Hi bao bei can you tell jie jie what your name?" I ask. He nods " My name is nannan" he said with his baby voice. Awe how cute " Jie jie" he said while shake me. " Oh huh what happens nannan?" I said. " jie jie what your name?" He ask. " Oh jie jie's name is Li Ing and nannan can call jie jie Ing Ing if you want" I said with bright smile. " oh Ing Ing jie jie" he said and pin my cheeks lightly. " Emm seem like you two gets along huh" auntie said. " Yeah~~ " I said with shy voice. " Why you here honey?" aunt ask. " Oh I'm here to buy my dress and my parents's" I said with a smile. " I'm also and what's your name?" She ask. " My name is Li Ing and auntie can call me Ing Ing also" I said and give a warm smile. " oh Ing Ing cute name" she said and patted my head. Then we talk along while find the clothes. " Look like you're good in choosing clothes" auntie said. " Not maybe" I said. " Wow here a cute dress it maybe look good on you Ing Ing go and try it" auntie said. Yes this dress is beautiful a black short dress showing a bit skin but beautiful so I accept auntie request and go to changing room. I go out with the dress on me. " Ing Ing jie jie so cute" nannan shout and run to me for a hug. " you look amazing Ing Ing " auntie said. " so I will take this" I said and smile to her. After buying my and my mom dress we go to the man and boy part. There are many clothes suit and tuxedo. I walk around and find a tuxedo that maybe look best on my dad so I take it. " Ing Ing you are good in looking for tuxedo so can you help me which one should I choose?" auntie said while showing me a black brown and blue tuxedo. " I think the blue one is the best both pattern and fit with your dress color auntie" I said and she nod. " ok so the blue one and can you do me one more favor?" auntie said. " ok what was that?" I ask. " Can you help me choose two more tuxedo for nannan and his brother?" Auntie said. Then I walk around and see a cute tuxedo that fit nannan so I pick it and go back to auntie. " here auntie is it ok I think I will be handsome on nannan" I said then she agreed and I walk one more time to find one more for her son since she tell me he's 18 years old and around 1.77 centimeters. Finally I find a perfect tuxedo. It's black with white shirt inside accompany with a black tie. I imagine the picture of the one who wear this suit. He will be look super handsome. I think while walk back to auntie. " Here auntie!! I think this the best" I said. I hand it to auntie and she nod agree with my words. " Auntie it too expensive" I said and the price is 4,800$. " The price is ok for me if you choose for me" she said and smile to me. Her words made me confused badly why? Maybe I'm good at stylist like see that make her that. We walk to the cashier for charge. " I will pay for her here my cash card" auntie said while hand cashier her cash card. " No auntie no it's ok my mom can pay it" I said. She look at me then " if not so you have to eat lunch with me ok?" Auntie said and look at nannan. " yes Ing Ing jie jie nannan want to eat with you?" Nannan said. " So ok auntie nannan" I said. She look at me with a smile and thumb up for nannan. After charge we straight to a fancy restaurant since nannan said he so hungry. " Welcome Ms. Yi nannan and little miss" a guy said. He look like a manager than a waiter then he guides us to a private room. " Emmm Yi Feng the same other" auntie said. " How about you miss?" Yi Feng said to me. " Oh salad with non-fat dressing and hot green tea" I said and smile to him and he back then leave. "Ing Ing why you eat salad instead of meat like this? You're young and you have to grow up so eat meat it's helpful you know?" Auntie said. " Oh auntie eat vegetables is more good than meat" I said while nannan run to sit beside me so I pick him up on my lap and he smiles happily. " it seen like he really love you" Auntie said. " Yes!! Yes!!! I love Ing Ing jie jie" nannan exclaimed. "Oh Ing Ingstop call me auntie. Call me ma ma Yi ok?" Auntie said. " Ok auntie since you look the same age as my mom" I said and she stare at me then I realized. " Oh sorry ma ma Yi" I said and smile nervously. Then the food served we enjoy the food. After the food we leave the mall to the entrance. " Good bye ma ma Yi and bye nannan" I said while kiss nannan cheek. " bye jie jie" nannan said. " Ma Ma good night and safe drive" I said then she hugs me. " Good bye honey"ma ma Yi said. Then I go on my own and she goes to her car with nannan.
Ms. Yi pov
Today was a good day. After I said good bye to her. It seem like I lose something. Why do I feel good to her? She such a great daughter. I hope I will meet her again and how stupid I am why I don't ask for he phone number. To be honest I want her to be my real daughter. 45 minutes past so now we arrived home I go in with nannan and left everything for my maid to help. I tell my husband and my son everything happened today but my son doesn't happy when I said I want her.
Li Ing pov
Around 40 minutes I finally arrived home. " Mom Dad I'm home" I said and go to the kitchen. We eat dinner and I told them everything about today and show them all clothes I bought. They said they love it and said I'm still a good stylist. Then I said good night to them and go to my room. I take bath and hurry go to sleep because tomorrow my boring class will back. Then I fall asleep.

A/n :
Hello how is it? Hey reader don't be so silent please tell me if it's not good. Like me if you like it. Hope you enjoy and support me till the end of the story.😊🍀🍀