Fight and succeed

Roy pov
After I arrived home I was blocked by my parents. " Roy mind to explain what happened at the park?" My mom ask angrily. " I confessed to the one that I love" I said and I got a slap from my mom. " Roy how many times do I have to tell you?? You can confess to anyone you like but not a random girl. They can cheat on you whenever they want" my mom shout and hit my chest. I keep quiet and let her do whatever she wants. Then she stop " Roy you really made me disappointed" she said shake her head and walk to her room. " Son I know confess your love to a girl you love is the most important thing in our lives but you haven't known yet that your mom is in love with a girl who is her friend's daughter" dad said and part my back. " So what you want me to do?? End my relationship?? No way" I said. " So you want to see your mom in this condition?" Dad ask. " I will make her except my girlfriend" I said confidently. " Roy don't you know your mom?" Dad ask. " I know but don't you know how my feel when I around my girlfriend?" I ask back. " I know I'm your dad I know" dad said. " Ok so why you want to stop me?"I ask. " I never said that" he said. " So help me to talk to mom and I will fight for my love" I said and walk to my room. I take out my phone and deal Ting Ting number which I saved as' My love💚'.
Mei Ting pov
Today is really great day. Roy brought me back home and leave. I go in and greet my parents. " Ma Pa I'm back" I said. " Ting Ting who is that guy?" Dad ask and look at me. " Emmm-" I cut by him again. " Don't take time tell me" dad said and pat my head. " He is Roy and he's also my boyfriend" I said and blush but mom slam the table hard. " End your relationship or I will make sure you move" mom shout. " What?! You want me to end this relationship??" I said and my tear start flowing down I wipe it away. " Yes you already know right I will let you love my friend's son only" my mom shout. " mom I don't even know who's he and we never meet each other how can I love him" I shout back. " I don't care just know you have one days to end this relation" mom said and walk to her room. I drop my knee and cry my heart out dad sit down and hug me tight and comfort me by say he will explain mom and let's me be with my love. I walk up and lay on my bed I have no feeling to do anything even take shower then my phone rang. I grab it and pick it up and it from my lovely boyfriend.
Ting Ting: Wei~
I said with calm voice cause I don't want him to know what happened and worry about me but there no reply.
Ting Ting: Roy~
There still no reply
Ting Ting: Roy is there anything happens? Roy~
I stop call and think what happened to him then I remember what just happened I almost cry again but a voice speak through the other line.
Roy: Ting Ting don't stop continue call my name I really love your voice.
His words made me smile but still hurt.
Ting Ting: What happened Roy tell me?
Roy: Nothing just want to hear you voice
Ting Ting: Awww~ really??
Roy: yes and I love you
Ting Ting: Love you too
Roy: Babe I have to go talk to you later and good night princess
Ting Ting: ok and good night too.
Then we hung up I cry my heart out again then someone knock the door. I stand up and hurry open the door. Mom walk in and sit on my bed then she pull me to sit beside her and hug me. " Mom~" I whisper. " Yes honey and mom sorry ok for say that to you" she said. I look up and face her. She realized that I cried then she use her thumb to wipe my tear " Tell me who is he?" She said. " He's Roy wang. Dad work for his family and he is one and only son belong to Wang emperor" I said and she looks surprised. " Mom" I said and shake her. " Really?! Is he really Roy and he's really your boyfriend?" She ask with unbelievable tone. " Yes he is" I said. " Ting Ting you know boy that I always want you to be with is he" she said and shock me. " He is my friend's son. His mom really love you and we want you two be together" she said " Mom that mean I can be with him right?" I ask. " Yes dear but you have to make sure that he is Roy wang" she said and I smile and hug her tightly. She said bye and leave my room. I hurry take shower and make up my mood and lay on the bed and fall in a deep sleep.
Roy pov
After hung up I decided to fight for my love. I go down and straight to my parents's room I knock on the door and dad comes and open it for me " Dad can you wait outside I have something to talk to mom?" I ask. " Ok but remember be nice to her she's not in mood right now!" Dad said and leave. I go in and sit in front of my mom " Mom~" l said. " Roy if you want to talk about her so leave I'm not in mood right now" she said coldly to me. " Mom you know Ting Ting won't ever do that to me!!" I said calmly to her. She turn and face me " Roy you know there no more kind people!! They need your advantage that why they act close to you!!" She said. " Mom have you ever hear that all children have the same attitude as their parents??" I said. " Yes I know but you sure that we can trust her parents?" She said but sounds like ask then look away. " Of course" I said and she still look away. " Mom you know Mr. Zhen right?" I ask and she turn to me like a flash. " You said Mr. Zhen your dad assistant?" She ask. " Yes of course who else?" I ask. " Ok continue your explanation" she said. " Ting Ting is only one daughter of Mr. And Ms. Zhen-" I cut by my mom " What?! Your girlfriend is their daughter?" She ask. " Yes I know you don't-" I cut by my mom again. " Roy why don't you tell me at first?" She ask. Mom how can I tell you when I said she's my girlfriend you slapped me hit me yell at me like crazy. " You don't even listen to me" I mumble. " Emmm Roy" she said and lit my face up. " Yes!!" I said. " You know you should tell me at first so I might be not angry at you like this?" She said. " Sorry" I said and she continue her words which made me confused " You know I always want you to be with her?" She said. " But mom you just-" I cut by my mom put her finger on my lip. " Because I don't know who is she. Me and her mom are friends for along time ago and we always plan to make you guy together" she said. " So that mean I still can continue my relation?" I ask and she nodded. " As long as you be with her I still allow but if you dare to make her cry you will face me again Roy" she said with serious tone. I swear if my mom said with her serious tone she will do all what she said. " Ok and don't worry she means everything to me" I said and she nodded I said good night and leave to my room. I jump on my bed finally my mom except her!! She and I can be together no one against us again. I thought and smile until I fall asleep.

A/N:
Hi guys!! I know it's not good to focus on Roy' problems all the chapter like this but to make it more interesting I have to!! I hope you like it😊🍀🍀