Confession

Jackson pov
I arrived home I start think all my plan  to make her back. I text all my friends and R3 to come to my house. Around 6 o'clock they arrived. We go in living room. " What are you going to do?" Xing Xing said. " Emmm I'm going to make her back" I said. " How?!?" They ask. " confess" I said while my cheeks heat up. " Really you're going to make her back that way?" Ting Ting ask and I nodded. " You know that if she ignores someone, she won't ever talk to them again except he or she is special or else no way to go back" Ryan said. " just do what I'm going to tell you guys is enough" I said. " What is that?" Roy ask. " First Roy you and Karry have to make sure that all your cheerleaders and their gang are in the plan tomorrow. R3, you guys also have to have to do like Roy and Karry" I said. " how about us?? You kick us out again hah" Ting Ting said and pout. " No you girls are play an important role you have to make sure that you two are the one who complain when Ing Ing ignore me" I said and they nodded. " But why you want the cheerleaders there you know they will disturb your plan" Karry said with serious tone. " I want them to hide before I confess ok and after I confess then if she ignores me Xing Xing and Ting Ting have to tell them to show up and make them complain Ing Ing " I said and smile devil. They all understand and leave to their own house accept Karry and Roy since they live with me. I go to my room and I think about the plan until I sleep.
Li Ing pov
I woke up early so like other day after morning routine I go down to the kitchen and see two note on the table one from my parents and one more from my handsome cousins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From ma ma
Ing Ing today we're not going back so enjoy ok!!!

                                          From ma
                                              Love you!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From R3
Sorry Ing Ing today we have something to catch up so we leave early we're really sorry. We're treat you vanilla milk ok>_•

                                                  From R3
                                       We love you❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After read it I sign and cook my breakfast. I eat it calmly after finished I wash the dish and leave for school. I walk through the silent road smell the air and listen to my breath. I arrived the school I sign for the second time and continue. The school is so silent I look my watch and it shows me 7 o'clock but why nobody here? Where did they go? I walk to the class step by step. When I stand in the middle of the school someone shout my name. I turn and see Jackson stand away from me and smile at me. " Ing Ing I have something to tell you please listen to me" Jackson take out microphone from his pocket and said to me. I stand and look straight to him. I do know the strange things happened this morning are his plan. " Ing Ing you know a word call love or not?" He ask. I just keep silent. " You know how hurt when you see your crush ignore and stop talk to you?" He ask. I know Jackson I know. It's so hurt on the day you ignore me I hurt that bad. I almost cry but I stop myself. " I don't know you feel the same way as I have to you or not? But I want to tell you that I can't hold anymore when you ignore me I need you I can't stand without you any second you know" he said. I am so shock with his words. Does he confess to me in the middle of the school? It's a lucky that nobody here. " Ing Ing I just realized my feelings to you" he pushed " I love you" he continued with his soft voice. I shock and very shock with his last sentence. " I admit I love you" he said. I turn away from him because my feelings now mix together I don't know what should I do. Someone pull me then I realized that is Victoria. She pull me to a class room and lock the door she lets me off. " Ing Ing I I I am sorry " she said. I nodded but still a bit scared. " You know Li Ing I really hate you but I also want to tell you important thing" she said. " Ok I listen to you" I said and give her warm smile. " You know when you haven't transferred here yet no one used to see Jackson smile but he change almost everything. He smile around you and even his attitudes " she said. I look at her. " You know I really love him but I will be more happy to see Jackson happy" she said and smile. " so?" I ask. " Be his happiness please Li Ing please be him I will leave you two together but I will be back if you dare to make him sad" she said to me with her hopeful face. " But but-" I got cut by her. " Please Li Ing tell me and look straight to me say that you don't love him" she said. I can't do it I really love him. I look away. " See you can't do it so please" she said. " Emmm ok" I said and give her bright smile I had never seen. " Be friend ok" she said. I hug her and she hug me back we break it and smile each other and someone break the door.
Jackson pov
She turn away than Victoria. She pull Ing Ing with her. I start run after her but my friends shout. " You see Jackson I told you already don't let them in the plan but you don't listen to me" Karry said angry. " Stop it Karry or Ing Ing will be in danger" Riley said. Then we run to find Ing Ing but we can't. " Ing Ing where are you?" Xing Xing shout. " Ing Ing" we start shout. We check all the class but the only one left. We look through the window and it makes us really shock. What they hug each other then we break the door. They look straight to us. " Victoria I'm so regret that allowed you in my plan" I said with disappoint voice. " No king I-" she said but cut by Ing Ing. " it's ok Victoria don't scare I will protect you" she said. " What?! Why you protect her Ing Ing you know-" Ting Ting said but Ing Ing cut again. " Ok first now me and Victoria are friends so I will protect her and second for my new friend's request " she said and point to me. " I will give you a chance" she said and blush badly but I pretend not to but inside of me I jump up and down. " Ing Ing what did you just say?" Xing Xing exclaimed. "You wanna know she said I will give you a chance" Roy repeat make me smile a bit. " What?!? A chance" Roy said with unbelievable tone. " Why you ask don't you the one who repeat?" Ting Ting ask.
Ring~~~Ring~~~~Ring~~~~Ring
" let's go " Riley said. Then they go except me and Ing Ing. I pull her back by her waist. " Are you serious?" I ask and I can see her cheeks turn red. " Emmm yes idiot" she said but look away. " Really?!?" I said she nods. " You really no feelings on that Ryan?" I ask with serious tones she turn to me and look straight to my eyes. " No" she said and shake her head. I pin her to the wall behind me. " Do you like me?" I ask her. " No" she said and it hurt me badly. " So why you give me that chance?" I ask and tight my grip. She moves her face close " Because I love you" she whispered and push me away about to run but I caught her and pin her again. " Really?! Only me?" I ask. She blush and nodded. Who know that feel I really happy no not happy but excited no also not ahh I don't know how to describe it. I crash my lip against her. I smile while kiss her. Her lip is so soft and sweet. I let go and she blush as an apple. She looks down then I lit her chin up " Sorry" I said. " No it's okay but it's my first kiss you know?" She said and blush more. " I know" I said and hold her hand to the class since it started around 10 minutes ago. We arrived class and start class everything went smoothly until finish school. All of our friends congrats us and tease Ing Ing make her blush badly. I send Ing Ing home we talk about things happen a day ago then I know everything. I'm so happy. I kiss her twice before let's her off the cars to her house.

A/N :
Hi guys I know it too pervert to write something like kiss but I hope you enjoy it tell me if you don't like ok??😊😊🍀🍀