Young parents

Jackson pov
I open my eyes and see a baby in my embrace yes nannan but where Ing Ing. I scan the whole room but I can't find her then I get out the bed and go to bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face then take shower. After shower I go out and put on my white t-shirt and black pants. I take a look at nannan but he still sleeping then I go downstair and find my baby making breakfast. I back hug and kiss her baby cheeks. " Morning my beauty" I said. " Morning how was your sleep last night?" she ask. " What do you think!! Of course bad" I said and pout. " How? I saw you sleep soundly" she said. " You know how much I miss your lip?" I ask make her cheeks heat up. She continues her stuff ignore my question. I turn her face me and give her a morning kiss then she smiles between kiss but to an annoying problem. " Making breakfast please my stomach can't stand any longer" Roy said as I break the kiss. " Why can't I have a peaceful kiss with her huh?" I ask to everyone make they laugh at me. I walk to sit at the dining table then the breakfast served. " Ing Ing where are you going?" I ask. " Check up nannan"she said then walk upstair. Around 20 minutes she comes back in white t-shirt accompanied with black short skirt dress and holding nannan in her arms. " What a mommy!!" Karry and Roy said as she gives them dead glare. " Nannan sit here and jiejie will feed you your breakfast ok?" she said and put nannan down beside me. " Ing Ing if you not say jiejie everyone will think you are his mommy" Ting Ting and giggles. " Shut up and continue your breakfast" Ing Ing said. " wow Jackson look this is when she have a baby" Roy said. " What do you mean?" Ing Ing ask. " Nothing think by your own" he replied. After breakfast everyone go on their own thing leave me hugging nannan. " Ok nannan come here let's go" Ing Ing said and put on her shoes. " Where do you want to go?" I ask. " Emm shopping and buy nannan's stuff" she said. " ok I'll go with you wait a moment" I said as I rush upstair and pull my dark green outer and go back downstair. " Let's go" I said as we go to my car. " Which mall you want to go pretty?" I ask. " Up to you I don't know" she said and put nannan on her laps. " So let's go to XXXXxxx shopping mall" I said. " Ok" she said. After a long ride we arrived where we want to go. I park my car then we go out. I pick up nannan in my arm and I put another arm around Ing Ing waist. " Here is public" she said and blush. " Public so what you're mine" I said and give her a smirk. We walk in and find baby shop. " Here you are" Ing Ing said and look at me. " Jackson here there many cute stuff for babies like nannan" Ing Ing said and pull my hand with her. " Welcome young parents" A staff said. " No-" Ing Ing said but I cut her. " Emm I want to buy my baby boy stuff can you recommen me some" I said. " Ok this way Mr and Mrs" she said and guide the way then leave us when we arrived. " Jackson why you said we are nannan parents" Ing Ing ask.
Li Ing pov
"Jackson why you said we are nannan parents" I ask. " You don't wanna marry me?" he said make me blush as I hit his chest. " Let's choose nannan clothes baby" he said then I start choose. There are many cute clothes so it hard for me to choose then I find one which is the best. " Jackson here" I said as I pick up a panda costume. Jackson walk to me and smile. " You have such a good eyes sign" he said. " You're lucky to have a wife like this sir" a middle aged lady said make me blush again. " Thank you" Jackson said. Oh my did he seriously accept all every word the said we are husband and wife. " I really have no idea to choose some clothes for my grandson" she said and sign. " Baby can you help her a bit?" Jackson said and wink at me. " Ok auntie what do you want?" I ask then we start choose. After walk around finally we finished choose for her and nannan. " Finish huh?" Jackson said and put his arm around my waist as I nodded then we walk to the cashier. " Morning Mr and Mrs" cashier said. "Is this all what you want?" she ask. " Yes" I said. " How old is your baby?" she ask. " 3 years old" Jackson said. " Congratulation you two have a very cute baby" she said and calculate the clothes. " 135$ sir" she said and pass us the cloth bags. Jackson give her his credit card and she give us back " Thank Mr and Mrs" she said and bow down. We leave the shop and walk around until lunch time. " Nannan what do you want to it?" I ask. " I don't know" he said cutely. " Let's have something healthy then" Jackson said and pull me by my waist. " Welcome Mr and Mrs" waiter said and guide us to a seat. " What do you want to order?" he ask. " Emm salad, fried rice with chicken soup and Noddles with beef soup" Jackson said. " How about drink sir?" Waiter ask again. " Two milkshake and a fresh juice" he said. " We will serve as possible as we can" waiter said and leave. " Jackson why you take it so serious we haven't married yet" I said and pout. " Don't worry we will soon" he said and smirk. " and we will have one that is our own" he add make me blush. We enjoy our day until around 3 o'clock we go to the park and something bad happens...

 We enjoy our day until around 3 o'clock we go to the park and something bad happens

A/N:
I'm really sorry for very late to publish. I hope you like this chapter even it doesn't make any sense but I hope you like it. 😊😊🍀