Heart broken

Hi guys I'm soooooo sorry🙏🏻🙏🏻 for my lately update and very very thank you so much 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻for give me this 1K some maybe it's not much but it means a lot for me thank guys for your support😊😊 back to the story ok👌🏻👌🏻

========================

Li Ing pov
I run as fast as my feet can handle. I run to the taxi stand then I ride the taxi straight to the airport. Should I call him for last time?? I ask myself and my heart answer ' yes you should just a goodbye it's not a big deal ' then my brain answer ' no no don't he will look down on you '. I decided to choose my heart advice. I grab my phone and deal his number.
Jackson: What do you want?
He said coldly as I try to hold my tears not allow it to drop.
Me: ......
I'm speechless. I don't know how to reply him.
Jackson: if you don't answer then I will hung up
Me: no Jackson wait
Jackson: I give you 2 minutes
Me: bye and I love you
I hung up  before he hurt me by his words.
Jackson pov
What the hack!! She call me just want to tell me this I think she's gonna say something important. I shake my head then my mom walks in. " Jackson why don't you bring Ing Ing with you and if she's still feel guilty then go to comfort her please" my mom said innocence. Emm right my mom hasn't known about our break up yet. " Emmm O-okay I will but not now" I said. The awkward cover in nannan's ward. An hour past a loud bang and someone break in. Karry run to me and grab my collar then punch me hard on my nose make me fall on the floor. I can feel my nose start bleeding. " You f***king bastard" Karry yell at my face. Is this guy insane or what. " Baby calm down please ok?" Xing Xing said and pat his shoulder. " Yeah Karry he doesn't deserve your punch" Roy said angrily then punch again on my left cheek. " Stop please aren't you guys are best friends? What did he do to all of you?" My mom shout and her tear flow down as she wipe my blood. " He didn't do anything wrong toward us auntie but he did wrong toward Ing Ing" Roy said calmly. " What!?he did what!?" my mom ask and look at me. " He cheated on her" as Karry said my mom slap me hard on my right cheek. " Jackson tell me it's not real" my mom said as she cry harder. " Tell me now where is she?" My mom shout at me. " I don't know" I said and shake my head. " Boys tell me where is she?" She ask Karry and Roy. " Emm Roy tell auntie" Karry said and look other direction. " Emm Auntie right now maybe she's far away from us already" Roy said and turn to another direction with his shock face then everyone attention turn to the TV which turn on by my mom a while ago.
' The flight from China to America #AF 523# meet a giant storm and fall in the sea'
Just the reporter said like this all the girls broke down within a second. " Roy  R-Roy Ing Ing, she- she's Roy" Ting Ting said and cry harder. " Tell me what happened?" I shout to them. " Ing Ing told us about two hours ago that she will return back to America" Xing Xing said. My heart dropped as I rush out then I bump into a girl. " Sorry" I said coldly. I have no feel to talk anymore since my mind full of Ing Ing. "Jackson what make you in a rush like this?" She said as I look at her. " Emily Ing Ing her flight fall in the ocean" I said as she pull my arm toward parking spot. I drive my car as fast as I can manage. God please make her miss her flight or please make her late or anything that make her doesn't on that airplane I pray as I try to hold back tears. 20 minutes I arrived the airport this is the first time I drove this fast and hope Emily doesn't scare by that. I park my car and hurry walk in the airport with Emily beside me. I rush to the ' General information office ' and ask a flight attendant. " Miss please tell me there are one more flight to America" I said and possible as I can manage my voice. " Emm-" she but I cut her. " What?!" I shout angrily. I can't control my feeling anymore. " We are sorry sir but there only flight today for America" she paused and look straight to me. " We are really sorry if there's your siblings on the airplane and we will contact you when the company will repay to your dead siblings so please stay calm" she said and smile to me. Stay calm is she crazy or what ask me to stay calm. " What the hack are you thinking you ask me to stay calm when my wife is on that flight you ask me to stay calm when I lost my wife forever" I yell angrily make that girl cry. Emily pat my back and lead me to the waiting chair. I can't face anyone right now. I was the one who force her to die if not because of me she won't go back if she won't go back that wouldn't happen. Ugh!!! I hate myself. I'm a jerk. Why am I this jerk. Yi Yang Qianxi, you are a jerk. I sit on the chair and cover my face with my hands. " Yi Yang Qianxi tell me where is Ing Ing?" I heard my mom voice make me headache even more. " Yah!! B**ch why are you here?? You wanna know clear about my sister dead??" Xing Xing said as I look up she about to slap Emily's cheek but I grab her hand. " Oh worry about you girlfriend?" Xing Xing said and raise her eyebrow. " Enough Xing Xing" I shout at her but get a slap from my mom then Emily hold my mom's arm. " Let go of my hand and I won't ever accept you" my mom shout at her. " Auntie-" " don't call me auntie" my mom cuts her. " But auntie-" my mom slap her hard. " I said don't call me auntie" my mom yell. " Ok Ok Ms. Yi let me explain first you want to know the truth or not it up to you but please don't angry with Jackson it's all my dad's fault so don't blame him" she said and everyone keeps silent let her continue her explanation. " You all know about nannan's condition right?! He did everything just to save nannan's life. My name is Huang Emily and my dad is Dr. Huang Zi Ming. He is one of the best doctor in brain system surgery.  Nannan needs a good doctor to cure him or else he will die so my dad caught this advantage and threatened Jackson to marry me if he wants nannan alive" she said and look down ask for apologize. My mom walk to me and hug me tight. " I'm sorry my dear son" she said as she cry. " It's ok mom but Ing Ing" I said and look at her weakly then someone slap my head. " You should have told us dude you know I even hurt you two times" Karry said. " He always has his eyes on me then how can I tell you" I said. " Then tell us secretly" Roy said. " Now tell me what will you do if you in my position" I said and look at them. " I will tell my uncle" Ting Ting said proudly. "Really!?" I said and roll my eyes. " hey I'm serious my uncle is Dr. Peter he's also one of a doctor in brain system surgery" she said make Emily's jaw drop. " Really!?" Emily ask. " what!?" I ask. " You know Dr. Peter is the monitor of the group contain seven best doctor because of my dad want his position he cheat on uncle and make him leave the club" she said as everyone shock. " Thank god that you tell me the truth and how to face Ing Ing family right now" my mom said. " I don't know but let go back first" I said.

Hi guys sorry for every late update but I can't help and  in this chapter some I just make it up like the flight name so I would like to apologize ok so don't mind me😊🍀