13 : Hide And Go Cheat

Dedicated to StuddedFigures! You're awesome for reading, commenting, and voting ;D

Erm, don't think I have anything to say... Besides ignore my errors lol. 

Oh, want a dedication? STAND OUT. That's it! 

Louis thrusting to the right. Check it out and drool ;) 

Thanks, love you all. 

E N J O Y ~

Chapter 13 : Hide And Go Cheat

It was the perfect hiding spot. That is until we get caught, of course. The view was breathtaking, but the sun was scorching hot. I didn't realize how tall the hotel building was until Harry and I looked over the ledge. I smiled, staring down at the people walking on the sidewalk.

"I'm brilliant, aren't I?" Harry asked, smirking.

Pursing my lips, I turned my head to look at the curly haired boy. "What? I'm the one that thought of the roof."

He shook his head in disagreement, looking ahead at the scenery. "It's okay, Ell, you don't have to lie."

He's so full of himself! How do the other guys live with him? I'm sure deep down he's an awesome guy, but... but what? I lost my train of thought. Sighing, I leaned against the ledge and rested my arms on it.

It was peaceful up here, besides the noise of the city. Harry and I stood, staring out into the city in complete silence. His smile faded, as if he was in deep thought or in his own little world. It seemed like he completely forgot I was even standing beside him.

I coughed lightly, hoping to break the silence. It worked, the silly smirk of his returned as he looked at me.

"What were you thinking about just now?" I wondered, pulling out a small speck in his hair. He watched me intently, a serious look now on his face.

He quickly turned away, clenching his jaw. "Just the past couple days with you and Summer. It's actually been a lot of fun."

He smiled again, not bothering to look at me. Not so much as questioning his change of mood, I nodded my head. "You guys are a lot of fun."

"The day we first met, did you not like us?"

I sucked in a breath of air, keeping in my laughter. "Believe it or not, I didn't," I started to say. Harry turned to me again, amusement written all over his face. "But then I started to have a hell of a good time."

He chuckled, turning around and leaned his back against the ledge. "We're irresistible, aren't we?" Harry winked at me.

We can't have a decent conversation?! Yes, my life seems a lot more meaningful now, but the boys aren't irresistible! They're handsome. Groaning, I stomped away dramatically, walking over to the other side. I heard him laugh behind me.

"I'm joking, love! I meant to say that we're a sexy bunch, aren't we?!" He yelled, laughing harder than before.

Next time, I'll be sure to drag Liam up here. He seems more of a calm and relaxed person... I may be wrong. None of them seemed 'normal' at all. Which is good, sometimes. Feeling my phone vibrate, I quickly grabbed it out of my pocket and read the text I received:

Louis [Boo Bear] Tomlinson: Come out, come out where ever you are ;)

What's that supposed to mean, exactly? It could mean a number of bad things! He's close to finding us, I can feel it.