Chapter 45

Emma's point of view

I quickly got dressed that morning and waited, playing with Sebastian until Anthony texted me saying he was outside. I said bye to my mother.

" Hey, Anthony, " I say, getting in the car.

" Hey, Em. You look beautiful as always, " He says and I blush.

" Where are we going today?" I ask. Every time I go out with Anthony, we always have so much fun.

" Don't worry. Your mom packed a bag for you yesterday. So, that you wouldn't know where we are going, " Anthony says, slyly as I laugh.

" Okay, " I say, " Have you been planning this? Did I even have to ask my dad?"

" Probably not because your mom probably told him, and yes, of course. I plan all of our dates, " Says Anthony.

I smile as we talk on the car ride. He blindfolds me as we are 5 minutes away. I feel the car stop as we reach our destination. He opens the car door and helps me out of the car. We walk for a little when he finally says, " Okay, take off the blindfold, "

I take it off to see a sign that says South Beach, Staten Island, NY. Behind it, is the ocean, with a bout 50 yards of sand in front of it.

" Awww, thanks, Ant, ' I say, smiling and giving him a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

" Go change. Your mom packed a swimsuit for you, " He says, handing me a bag. I rush into the bathroom to change. I put my other clothes in the bag and walk out.

" You look beautiful, " Anthony compliments as I walk out.

I was wearing a green bikini. Thankfully, most of my cuts on my stomach were either faded or hard to see.

"Thanks" I say blushing.

We walk hand in hand out in the sand and smile at each other.