Chapter 38

I jump into Renee's car the next morning, ready to go wherever they take me. "So, now can I know where we are going" I ask.

"Nope, "Renee replies, handing me a note. I give them a strange look and open the note. Inside it says, The girls and I planned a super fun thing for you and the girls but after, they helped me with some activities for you.. we couldn't yesterday, but today, we got the day off, so enjoy it, babe. -Yours, Antman!

"Awww, "I say, closing the note.

" what does it say? " asks Pippa, grabbing the letter.

"Yeah, he wouldn't let us see," says Jazz. They read the letter as they squeal and I blush.

"Anthony is so sweet to you," Renee says after Pippa and Jazz read the note out loud.

"I know. He's adorable," I say, smiling.

Renee pulls up at a bowling alley and says, "We are here!!"

I laugh and say, " I've never been bowling. I've always wanted to go, though,"

"Good!! " says Pippa.

We get our bowling shoes and order lunch as we start bowling. It's actually really fun!! I enjoyed it a lot. I got a lot of gutter balls but overall, it was extremely fun especially because I was with my best friends.

We ate lunch and then we went to a mani pedi place and got our nails done.

As we were getting them done, Renee said," you realize this is the last thing, right?"

I frown and say, " I'll see you guys tomorrow, right?"

" not me," says Pippa. " I'm going to do some wedding planning tomorrow,"

" but us yah, " says Jasmine

" hey, before we leave, we should get a picture of our nails," I suggest to them.

" yeah," says Pippa, smiling at me.

When we were done, we take the pictures. I take a picture of them too, before Anthony's car shows up. I put the picture on Instagram! [Next Chapter]

"Now go to your prince," says Renee, pushing me towards him.