34. I missed you (Daveed x Reader)

(Major fluff I guess... just a warning i'm sorry...)

"Daveed!" I yelled causing him to turn around and look at me.

A smile popped up on his face as I ran over to him and he gave me a hug,"Y/N I've missed you so much." 

"I missed you too." I said smiling up at him.

I had just gotten back from a road trip with some of my friends. Don't get me wrong I love my friends but I missed Daveed like crazy. 

"Let's go get something to eat." he smiled happily holding onto my hand. I nodded in agreement and we left the theater where he had just finished rehearsals. We walked hand in hand down to our favorite place to eat. Once we got there we both ordered what we wanted and took a seat at one of the empty tables.

It was silent for the most part as we began eating,"How was your trip?"

"It was really fun. I just missed one thing." I said.

"And what was that?" he asked almost smirking.

"You already know." I told him smiling at him.

"Would it by any chance be me?" Daveed asked.

"Actually no it was my dog." I said making him laugh and be a bit surprised.

"Are you sure that's it?" he asked again.

"Hmmm, yep." I replied and he gave me a weird look,"What?"

"Did you hit your head on the trip cause your still forgetting something." 

"Oh yeah. Sorry how could I forget." I spoke,"I really did miss Lin too. Gotta love that guy."

At this point Daveed was getting frustrated which was actually quite funny,"Well you know what I missed?" he finally asked.

"What would that be?" I asked him back pretending to be clueless. 

"You."

I smiled back at him after he said that one word.

"What a coincidence I missed you too." 

"Well good because I thought you really did hit your head and forgot about me." Daveed laughed.

"Shut up." 

---

hey guys! i hardly ever update this book because i am so much more busy with other ones but when i do update this one who do you want the next x reader to be with?

Love you guys!