14. Love (Hamilton x Reader)

My dearest, Alexander

How could I possibly be friends with someone as amazing as you?

Your incredible intelligence with a likable face.No lovable face.

I certainly have fallen for you. I wish I could tell you but alas it will remain a secret. Probably forever.

Because I'm me. You would want some one more intelligent.

---

"Hey Y/N!" you jump up from your writing stance as Alexander sits next to you. Making sure to hide what you'd just wrote. "What's going on?" he asks.

"Oh I-I'm great." you fumble and give him a slight smile. Alexander smiled and then looked down at his watch.

"It's about time when the cabinet meeting will start. Wanna go with me?"

"Of course." you say perking up a bit. You grab your notes still making sure the ones about Alexander are hidden. He takes you to the cabinet meeting and grabs you a chair so you can watch. You'd never seen Alexander so focused.

The cabinet meeting ended and he made his way over to you.

"How'd you like it Y/N?" he asks then giving Jefferson a scowl as he leaves.

"I enjoyed it." you said and he helped you get up. Then a paper slid of the stack. Your eyes went wide as he leans down to pick it up. This was it. Your life was officially over. The smile on Alexanders face drops. Great.

"I-I'm so sorry. I didn't ever want you to see that. Oh my -" Then you feel his lips against yours. He finally pulls back for air.

"Wow." is all you could say.

"Y/N. I can't believe this. You like me?!" he asks.

"Love." you shyly say looking down at the ground.

"I love you too."

He lifts your head up placing yet another kiss to your lips.