1. Alexander Hamilton (Hamilton x Reader)

Your Point Of View - 

I sit on the side walk leaning against the orphanage that was once my home but now where I work. Kids run around the side walk as people go by on their way to work. 

A ship pulls up to the harbor by the orphanage filled with immigrants from the Caribbean. 

"Y/N you can go take a break." My manager tells me.

"Alright." I get up and walk to the corner restaurant. 

I go to open the door but a hand reaches it before I do.

"Let me get that miss." A man with beautiful brown eyes and hair says.

"Thank you." I say as he opens the door.

He walks over to the bar area of the restaurant. I follow him while he orders a drink.

"What's your name?" I ask.

He turns towards me and smiles, "Alexander Hamilton. Would you like a drink?"

"Sure. I'm Y/N. I haven't seen you around here before."

"I actually just got here from the harbor," He laughs handing me a drink.

I take a drink and there's a long pause as he looks at me for a minute.

"Do you think you could show me around the town later? I mean you don't have to. It's just a thought." Alexander says blushing as he smiles and turns away to hide it.

"Of course." 

He looks at me in shock as we set a time and place so we can meet again later.

I say my good bye and go to leave the restaurant. 

*
Comment What You Think! 
It's My First Ever Hamilton Imagine!