13. Lin (Anthony x Reader)

"How's your day going today Y/N?" Anthony asks me flashing that sweet smile of his. He's in his John Laurens costume since the show starts in about an hour. 

"My days going okay. Same as usual I guess." I tell him.

"Well maybe after the show you would want to get a drink or something." Anthony shyly says right as Daveed walks in. I work with them in Hamilton. I'm the Bullet but nothing very special besides being Lin's younger sister. Daveed raised his eyebrows from hearing Anthony's proposal but all he did was walk out of the room like nothing happened.

"I'd love to Anthony. I have to run and make sure everything is ready for tonights show." I smile at Anthony as he does back.

"I can't wait." he says and I walk out of the room to chat with the rest of the cast. 

About 20 minutes go by of talking to everyone else and I go to get some water passing by Lin's room. I stop when I hear arguing. 

"I won't hurt her I swear!" a voice said sounding like Anthony's. Oh no.

"It's just." there was a pause and I could tell it was Lin talking to Anthony. I bet Daveed told him about what Anthony asked. I'm gonna have to get him back later. 

"I think your a great person Anthony, I do. I just don't know if you are right for her." My brother said. I got a little bit mad at him saying that. It's not like he doesn't know Anthony. 

"Lin. Just think about it. You know Anthony and who knows. They may be perfect for each other." I hear Jonathan intervene. It's silent again.

"Please Lin." Anthony pleads breaking the silence. 

There's a sigh then I hear music to my ears,"Don't hurt her." Lin says. My face grows into a wide smile and all I feel is joy.

"Yes!!!" Anthony yells and before I know it he opens the door to leave. We both stumble a bit before falling over. Lin looks at both of us blankly for a moment.

"How much of that did you hear?" Lin asks.

"Thank you." I smile at him then Anthony helps me off the floor. I walk over to hug Lin as he smiles back.

"Your welcome." he smiles. After pulling back from the hug I see Anthony smiling in the door way. 

"I better get ready for the show." I say to Lin. I walk over to Anthony.

"Let's go." He says then waits for Lin's approval. He nods smiling.