9. The Book 1/3 (Hamilton x Reader)

Alexander Hamilton. A man of pride and bravery. You had been friends with him for so long. It almost seemed as you were together from all the messes you've both been through.

Something had been going around lately that Alex has a huge crush on some girl. 'Obviously not just some girl. If Alexander likes this girl then she must be someone amazing.' you thought to yourself while sitting in the library waiting for Alexander to arrive. He said he had an amazing book that you need to read. You naturally said you'd give it a try. At least for Alexander.

Minutes later Alex shows up with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey Y/N." He says happily grabbing a chair to sit down at the table.

"How's it going Alex?" You say back flashing him a smile.

"Great." He laughs then puts a book on the table, "This is the book I was talking about. It's really great. I know you usually don't like books but I think you'll like this one."

You grab the book and almost flip through it when Alexander stops you.

"There are notes in it and you have to promise me you won't read it until you get to that part of the story." He says nervously.

"Okay. I can't wait to read it now." You tell him.

He looks at the clock and frowns. "I gotta go Y/N. I'm sorry. I don't know when I'll see you again because of the war."

"I'll write you. I promise." You tell him and get up to give him a hug.

"I will too." He says hugging you back.