Chapter Twenty Eight

"Coming your way, Viper," Oliver says into the coms.

I look up to see two men dressed in all black barreling my way. I jump out from around the corner and swipe my bo staff into their legs knocking them over. One of them falls flat on their back, the ground knocking them unconscious. However, the other manages to get back up. They run off but Oliver lands in front of them, knocking them out. He drags the person back over and dumps them beside the other one. He looks over at me and even beneath his hood, I can see the smile on his face. 

"Got them," I say to him with a smile.

We quickly tie the perps up before heading back towards the arrow cave. Once we return we desuit and I start to walk out when Oliver stops me.

"Hey Bec," he says and I stop, looking back at him.

"Yeah?" I say and he gives me a sly smile.

"Are you ever going to tell me about you and Roy?" he asks me and a stab of guilt hits me.

"What are you talking about?" I respond coyly.

He gives me a look and I sigh.

"Okay, yeah, we're kind of dating," I mumble and Oliver smiles.

"About time," Oliver mutters and I playfully whack his shoulder.

"Shut up," I snap but I can't help but smile as I look down at the ground.

"So how are things going with you guys?" he asks me and I give him a look.

"Do you really want to know?" I ask him and he walks up to me, gently placing a hand on my arm.

"Of course I care," he says and I nod at him.

"I mean it's good," I say and pause unsurely.

"But?" he prompts me and I sigh.

"About a week ago, he was talking about leaving," I mutter.

"Leaving what? Leaving you?" Oliver asks, concerned. 

"No no no," I say quickly and he breathes a sigh of relief. "Leaving Star City,"

"Oh," is all he says.

"Yeah, I mean with the team dispersing and all of that, he just feels like he needs to get away," I say with a sigh. 

"You could go with him," Oliver suggests.

"He asked me to," I say and Oliver gives me a look.

"And why aren't you going with him?" Oliver asks me.

"The only home I ever knew was where my mother was slowly tortured to death, and then there was the island but that doesn't count as a home," I say and Oliver nods in agreement. "Star City is where Laurel's place is, that's the only home I have ever really known, I can't leave that right now,"

"I understand," he says and I sigh.

I lean against his shoulder and he puts an arm around me. The elevator dings and we look up to see Roy walk in. He smiles at us before his eyes find Oliver's arm around me. He quickly walks up to me, pulling me to him in a kiss. His hands run through my hair, down my body to rest on my waist. He kisses me passionately and I can nearly taste the jealousy on his lips. I pull back from him and give him a look.

"What?" he asks me and I roll my eyes.

"I'll see you later Ollie," I say and give him a half hug.

"Later Bec," he says and gives me a small smile.

Roy takes my hand and I can see Oliver hold back his laugh. I smile at him before Roy and I walk out. Once we are outside, Roy roughly pulls me after him and I yank my hand out of his grasp.

"Roy," I say and he sighs in annoyance before turning back to me.

"What?" he snaps and I give him a look. 

"Come on Roy," I say and he just looks at me. "You don't need to be jealous of Ollie,"

"You call him Ollie," Roy sighs.

"He's like my brother," I say.

"A brother that you slept with?" he questions harshly.

"Hey," I snap. "Don't even go there,"

"It's a fair point!" he exclaims and I glare at him.

"That's not a fair point! You don't know what we went through!" I yell at him.

"Right, because no one does! No one could possibly understand what you two have right?!" he yells back.

"Why do you care so much?!" I scream.

"Because I love you Becca! I am completely in love with you! I know Oliver is someone incredibly important to you and I shouldn't be worried or jealous but I am, okay?" he snaps before turning away from me.

I walk up to him quickly and grab his arm turning him around. I wrap my arms around his neck and smash my lips against his. His hands immediately find my waist as he pulls me closer to him, leaving no space between us. His lips roughly caress mine and I allow him to take complete control of the kiss. Our breathing becomes ragged and eventually, we pull back, resting our foreheads together. 

"I love you too," I whisper to him.

"God dammit," he mumbles against my lips.

"What's wrong?" I ask him worriedly.

"I, uh," he stutters and a panic sets inside of me.

"Roy, you're starting to scare me," I mutter and he automatically pulls me closer.

"No, no, don't worry," he says and gently kisses my forehead. "It's just I bought a plane ticket,"

"What?" I ask in disbelief. "You were serious about leaving?"

"Yeah, I just I-" he begins but I cut him off.

"Fine, then go," I snap and step back from him angrily.

"Come with me," he pleads and I take another step away from him.

"I already told you, no," I say and he sighs.

"Becca-" he tries again as he takes my hand.

"No Roy, just go," I snap and yank my hand away.

"I'm sorry," he says and I look down.

"Me too," I respond.

He remains standing in front of me for a moment before he leans in, gently kissing my lips. 

"Goodbye Carson," he whispers.

"Goodbye Harper," I respond.

We look at each other for a brief moment before he turns and walks away.

And just like that, he is gone.

Just like Sara was.

And Barry.

Gone. 

-

Thanks for reading guys! 

Please don't hate me. I know we just got Roy and Becca together and now I ripped them apart, I'm sorry but it'll get better I promise!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! OVER 10K READS!!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!