Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

I wrapped my arms tightly around Oliver as he speeds faster through the streets of Central City. As he came up on the left-hand turn that would lead us to Star Labs, he turned right.

"Uh, Ollie, you're going the wrong way," I shout over the wind into his ear.

"I know," he yells back causing my eyebrows to furrow.

"Where are we going?" I respond loudly.

"You'll see," he shouts back and I groan.

Like I had said to Roy, I hated surprises. Oliver drives for about another five minutes before stopping at a park. He parks the bike and I climb off, looking in confusion at the park. He gets off and puts his helmet on the seat. He walks off and when he realizes I am not following, he stops and looks back at me.

"Well, come on!" he says, annoyed.

I roll my eyes and take my helmet off before I walk after him. We walk in silence towards the playground and sit on a bench not too far from it. I look over at him as he stares out at the park. He ignores my obvious staring and even when I clear my throat, he keeps staring.

"Ollie!" I exclaim and smack his shoulder lightly.

"Relax Becca," he says as he finally looks over at me.

"If you want me to relax, tell me why we are here instead of at Star Labs helping Barry and the team," I say with an annoyed confusion.

"We are here to discuss you," he says cryptically.

"Why? Have I done something wrong?" I ask him, suddenly worried as I search through the back of my mind, trying to find something I might've done wrong.

"Not yet," he answers as he looks back out at the park.

"Ollie, quite with the cryptic answer and tell me what you are talking about," I groan and he turns to look at me.

"We need to talk about you and Roy and Barry," he says and I groan.

"Why?!" I exclaim and he gives me a look.

"Come on Becca," he says and I glare at him.

"Come on Becca what? There is nothing going on with me and Barry or me and Roy!" I exclaim.

"Oh please, don't lie to me," he says and glares back at me.

I sigh and let my head fall into my hands, my hair falling in front of my face.

"Come on Becca, I know that something is going on, you know it too, hell, the whole team knows it," he says and I sigh again.

We sit in silence for awhile before another sigh escapes my lips and I look up at him.

"I honestly don't know what is going on," I say in a defeated tone. "Roy and I had this whole teasing game going on but it was starting to feel like more than a game,"

"Do you have feelings for him?" Oliver asks and I groan.

"I don't know!" I cry out. "No! Yes! Maybe?" I sigh and let my head fall back into my hands as I stare at the ground. "I mean, I think I was starting too, but then..." I trail off.

"But then Barry showed up and reawakened old feelings?" Oliver prompts and I groan.

"I don't know!" I exclaim. "No! Yes! Maybe?" I look up at him with a frown. "I mean when I first met Barry, I developed a crush on him and it only got stronger as I became friends with him. But, it never went more than that and it developed into this kind of brother-sister relationship thing. However, according to Iris, Barry liked me back at the time and she thinks he still does now but I don't know..." I trail off as I look at him helplessly.