Chapter Six

Chapter Six

I've been tortured by all kinds of different people: A.R.G.U.S, Ryder, The League of Assassins, and endless others. However, Thea Queen, well, I think she lives by the motto, beauty is pain. A few very very traumatic minutes later, Thea has me decked out in a lacy red crop top that displays just a little bit too much of my chest. I'm wearing a high waisted black skirt which ends at my mid-thigh, exposing my long legs. Lastly, I have on black boot heels and my hair is now down, falling over my shoulders. Oh and don't let me forget, the thick black eyeliner, red eyeshadow that matches my shirt, mascara that makes my eyelashes look longer and of course all the foundation and blending tools that adorn my face.

"I am not wearing this!" I exclaim.

"You look hot! Come on!" Thea pushes me out from behind the display cases.

I smile at the others who turn to look at me from the screen they were staring at. My eyes find Roy and I watch as his eyes run over my body. I feel an unsettling set of nerves in my stomach but I cover it up by boldly meeting his eyes and keeping them there despite the others talking to me.

"Damn girl, you look hot!" Felicity exclaims. "But Thea, this isn't what you would normally wear."

"Maybe I had a little too much fun with it. But, I can tell by the way all three guys in here are staring at her, that I've done my job." Thea says and smirks at Roy.

"Please." Roy scoffs.

"Oh come on, you haven't taken your eyes off her since she walked out," Felicity says and everyone turns their eyes on Roy, making me feel somewhat bad for him.

Roy scoffs again and tries to find the words to say something but he can't seem to think of anything. His cheeks show a blush yet his eyes still remain on mine. I smirk at him and he pulls his eyes away from me. Practically everyone in the room is smirking at Roy, which is quite amusing for me.

"Whatever. We should suit up." he snaps and walks over towards the display cases.

As he passes me I place my hand on his shoulder and pull him towards me. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring my lips to his ear.

"Harper," I purr in his ear, hoping my tease is working. "If you're gonna stare at me like that," I hear him gulp as I gently play with my hair. "At least take me out to dinner first."

He clenches his jaw as I pull back and looks into his eyes. I can see the annoyance in his eyes in response to the tease I am sure he sees in mine. I lick my lips before forming a smirk. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. His lips gently brush my skin making my heart jump in my chest as he brings his lips to my ear.

"You would like that, wouldn't you?" he says and smirks at me before pulling away.

He turns on his heel and walks off, the others falling into step beside him but not before they send me a teasing smile. I roll my eyes at them and turn away but that doesn't stop the blush that finds it's way onto my face. Damn, Harper is so annoying. I shake my head and follow the others, now changed into their suits, out of the Arrow cave, ready to put our plan into actions. I just hope it works.

-

Sorry, this chapter is kind of short! I hope you guys enjoy the Roy and Becca teasing. I'll post another chapter tomorrow since this was so short! Thank you for reading! I love reading comments and seeing votes makes me so happy! Thanks again! :)