Chapter Twenty Four

It had been about a week since I had last seen Barry but metas were being taken down in Central City so I knew he was doing okay. As for me, I am managing. Thanks to Laurel, I had gotten back on my feet and today is my first day back with the team. With a deep breath, I walk into the arrow cave and manage to put a small smile on my face when I see the team turn to look at me.

"Hey," I say to them.

"Becca," Dig says and nods his head at me with a smile. "This is my brother, Andy," 

My eyes dart to the man standing next to Dig. I could see the resemblance, it wasn't hard to see that they were brothers. He offers me a crooked smile and I can't help but feel my stomach twist. There was something unsettling about this guy, something was off.

"Nice to meet you," I say softly with a nod of my head.

I quickly avert my eyes from him and they find Roy. He smiles softly at me and I playfully wink at him before looking at Oliver.

"Can I talk to you?" I ask him and he nods.

As I walk past Roy, I pause and place my hand tentatively on his shoulder.

"God Harper, you could at least try and hide your excitement about my return," I say teasingly before walking away.

I can hear the chuckles of the team behind me as I walk up to Oliver in a secluded part of the cave.

"Look Ollie, I wanted to apologize," I say and bow my head down.

"Becca, it's fine," Oliver says but I shake my head.

"No it's not Ollie, I didn't mean what I said, you and Felicity do deserve each other. She deserves someone amazing like you, and you deserve someone as incredible as her," I say and gently cup his cheek.

He places a hand over mine and smiles down at me.

"You deserve someone incredible too," he says gently.

"Thank you Ollie," I say and smile at him. "Now, onto more important things, there is something off about that Andy guy, I know he's Dig's brother, but it just seems off,"

"I know what you mean," Oliver says and I glance back towards Dig and Andy. 

"I don't trust him," I say to Oliver.

"Neither do I," he responds. "I need you to keep an eye on him for me,"

"Sure thing," I say and I begin to turn back to him but my eyes stop on Roy.

He's talking to Laurel, a smile on both their faces. He laughs and as he turns his head, his eyes meet mine. He smiles at me and I offer a small smile back before I turn back to Oliver. I find a large smirk across his face and I roll my eyes at him.

"Shut up," I snap at him.

"I didn't say anything," he says and holds his hands up in mock surrender.

"Yeah but you thought it," I grumble.

"How do you know? You can't read my mind," he says.

"Out of everyone here, I'm probably the one that knows you best. So if anyone could read your thoughts, it'd be me," I say and smirk at him. "However it doesn't take a mind reader to know what you were thinking,"

"My bad," he says with a small smile.

I smile at him before we walk back over to the team. I stop next to Laurel and Roy as we all turn our attention to Oliver.

"Alright guys-" Oliver begins but Andy cuts him off.

"Oliver, do you mind if I say something?" He asks.