hear me now

"Hell, I'm so hyped." Maya mutters, picking her bass up as the members of Panic! make their way toward the stage. Ashley had opened the show, starting at six for a 45 minute long set, followed by Paramore, who played until 7:30, when Green Day played for 50 minutes. My Chem would then play for an hour, and Twenty One Pilots were going to play for an hour after them, when Panic! would take over for an hour, followed by Fall Out Boy. Once Fall Out Boy played their hour, the group decided they'd play the closing song together.

Brendon wraps his arms around Maya, his pink jacket reflecting the lights that showed the way toward the stage "It's going to be amazing, I promise." Maya laughs, kissing Brendon's cheek "Duh." She jokes, before putting her ear pieces in. Zack calls the minute mark before they go on stage, and the group huddle together. Dallon bats away one of Dan's drumsticks, Dan proceeds to hit Ryan and Maya with it, making Amelia laugh. Brendon rolls his eyes "Hush, children." Ryan pokes his tongue out and Brendon punches his shoulder "I just want to say thank you to all of you, before we go on. You all mean so much to me, and I don't thank you guys enough for it." Brendon pauses "Even if I maybe unfollowed you on instagram." He looks pointedly at Dallon, who only laughs as the group high five each other before the lights dim, and Dan, Ryan, Dallon and Amelia take their places on stage. Brendon pulls Maya into a final hug as Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time starts, kissing her forehead "Love 'ya, kiddo." She laughs, pushing him on stage and following a few seconds later.

They play like it's their last show, energy and spirits are high, and the band puah their positive energy into the massive crowd. Brendon sneaks in a backflip, though he's not meant to because of the incident that left him temporarily paralyzed. Maya can see Sarah off stage shaking her head as he does, and laughs.

Someone in the front row starts screaming Ryden at Brendon while he's talking about Ryan. Maya snorts, laughing uncontrollably as Brendon waltzes toward Ryan and kisses him, then Dan, followed by Dallon, to prove a point before returning to the microphone "I'm truly sorry to ruin your fanfic, but my one and only is standing over there folks." Brendon points down to Sarah, who's standing with Jenna and Meagan, blushing. Brendon smiles at her again, turning back to the crowd "So that's why we're gonna play a song called Girls/Girls/Boys, and then one called The End Of All Things."

A few of the various pride flags are thrown toward the stage, and each band member attaches one to their microphone or instrument. Amelia smiles widely as Brendon drapes the pan flag across her piano, and stands to hug her dad before returning to the instrument.

During The End Of All Things Brendon manages to convince Sarah to get on stage, and sings with his arms around her like he did at their wedding.

Before they know it, they're playing the final song of their set. As they play the first notes of Northern Downpour, Maya steps up to her mic "This song is for all of you, this song is for all of you who are scared, for all of you who feel unloved, for all of you who feel that you can't be yourself. This song will keep you safe, this song will prove that you are loved. And this song will take you home, where ever that may be." Brendon and Ryan smile at her, and Maya smiles back as she plays her accoustic, Ryan stepping forward to talk into his own mic "Hold up your phones, Sydney. We want to see you," He grins out at the crowd as Brendon starts to sing, the stadium illuminated by the audience's phone torches and screens. Brendon very-almost-nearly cries, wiping his face a few times "You're fucking beautiful, Sydney." He laughs, before he starts singing the final chorus.

Amelia steps down from her place on stage, joining Maya, Brendon, Dallon and Ryan in the center of the stage before Dan joins the group, leaving his drums. Brendon lifts his mic a final time for their set "Sydney, you're amazing. Thank you so much, we'll be back soon, I promise."

They high five Fall Out Boy as the bands run past each other, the smaller band going toward the stage while Panic! run off. The crowd screams again as the lights go out and instruments are swapped over, Brendon grabs Maya, throwing her into the air before he hugs Amelia with the same force "Holy shit!" He laughs, before Maya's tackled by Ryan, and then Dan, and Dallon, until everyone's hugged.

Everyone gets changed during Fall Out Boy's set, and the six bands hang out backstage together. When they get the call that it's Fall Out Boy's last song, the walk to the stage. Billie carries Maya on his shoulders, and Dallon carries Amelia in a piggyback.

"Welcome back to the stage," Patrick calls, gesturing toward the group now entering the stage to his left "Halsey, Twenty One Pilots, Paramore, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, and Panic! At The Disco!" The crowd screams, and Maya laughs, her hands resting on Billie's head "Thanks for having us back on, boys." Maya yells, before Joe hands her a microphone.

"So we're going to close the show all together, if that's okay." Maya smiles as the crowd scream louder and Pete swings his bass around lightly "So, got any songs in mind?" He laughs, and Maya looks to Brendon, who looks at Billie, who turns his attention to Tyler. Tyler proceeds to look at Hayley, who turns to Ashley, and back to Pete. Pete rolls his eyes, looking at Gerard. Maya pauses for a moment "I've got an idea, but I don't know if it's gonna work."

She climbs down from Billie's shoulders, talking to Pete, who nods and walks to the microphone as Maya walks off to get Zack.

"So, we're going to see if we can pull this off, and play a minute of a song from everyone." Brendon raises his eyebrows before sighing as Maya hands him a guitar "Sure, let's give it a shot."

Pete grins, and Patrick laughs "Glad you're on board, Urie. We dibs going last, because this is our show. Ashley nods "Okay, I opened, so I'll start." Brendon looks to Dallon, who shrugs and looks at Ryan "We'll play Miss Jackson. We shotgun playing third." Hayley rolls her eyes "We'll go before you, and we'll play Rose-Colored Boy."

The others organise themselves, the crowd almost loose their minds when Tyler announces that they're going to play Taxi Cab. My Chemical Romance tell everyone that they've been peer-pressured into playing Welcome To The Black Parade, and Green Day go for a classic, playing Holiday.

Ashley starts with Strangers, and sings flawlessly. The transition between her last lyric and Hayley's first is messy enough to make the two vocalists laugh, but Hayley and the rest of the band quickly settle in, to sing a chorus and verse of Paramore's song. Panic! launch straight into Miss Jackson, and Brendon does a backflip in time to both Miss Jackson, and the start of Holiday.

As Green Day's song ends, Tyler and Josh take the center of the stage, and the crowd groes quiet.

"So the herse ran out of gas, a passenger person grabbed a map and the driver inside contrived a route to save the past, and checked his watch and grabbed a cab, a beautifully plain taxi cab, a cab, had a cleared out back and two men started to unpack. Driving once again but now this time there were three men and then I heard one of them say, I know the night will turn to grey I know the stars will start to fade when the all the darkness fades away," The crowd are screaming the lyrics back at him, and Tyler looks like he's going to cry as he reaches the end of their minute, hugging Josh as My Chem take over, Gerard grinning as he sings, his arm over Frank's shoulders "When I was, a young boy."

They reach the sixty second mark and there's a few seconds of silence as the stage falls into darkness, the only light in the venue coming from phones in the audience.

Pete lifts his hand to the sky "Please stand, for your national anthem."

"Where is your boy tonight, I hope he is a gentleman. Maybe he won't find out what I know, you were the last good thing about this part of town."

The lights go back on, flooding the stage in colors as they play a minute of Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy.

Around the fourty second mark, Tyler and Josh organise for the Trees drums to be handed into the crowd again, and begin playing in time with Andy as Brendon does a third backflip, Gerard sings with Patrick, while Billie plays guitar.

The others dance around the stage singing and yelling the lyrics until they reach the end of the song, and all the bands join together in a group, bowing with their arms around each other.

"Sydney, you've been phenomenal. We love you, thank you for having us. Stay safe, and we'll be back soon." Patrick yells as the crowd cheers, the bands leave the stage, reaching the dressing rooms before all collapsing into exhausted laughter.

a/n: okay so if you guys have anything u want i cluded in this book before it's over, this is ur chance bcos the bext chapter is part 1 of the End :(

((i mean anything at all like hit me with ur best shot gang))

love u all

grace x