Chapter One

Hello, my lovelies! This is a BoyxBoy love story so if you do not like that sort of thing then do not read.
No hate comments or I will find you and organise a gay orgy (either gay or lesbian, I don't care nor mind) on your front lawn!  Thanks!

- Felix's POV -

I could kill everyone here I thought as I walked down the hall to death row. Students stood at their lockers talking to friends as I hobbled my way down avoiding everyone.

Don't touch me
Pull down your skirt whore
Ew, people
Thick headed bastards
Move!

I finally found my locker, straightening my cobalt blue glasses. I grabbed the books I needed for English as well as the book I was currently reading, The Count of Monte Cristo. The morning seemed dull, like any other morning. I took a sip from the coffee I got on the way to school, I was tired as hell. The bells shrill call rang over the chatter of the students, they began moving like a tilde wave to their classrooms. I shut my locker, making my way to my class. I sat at the front corner, ignoring everyone that walked in. The desk beside me continued to remain empty.

"Hello students!" The teacher chirped happily, how can she by so positive? It's the start of the day.
"Today is an important lessons as..." she was cut off when two people stumbled in. One guy that looked proud, one girl who was furiously blushing. The teacher glared disapprovingly as she scuttled to her desk.

"I expect you both to be on time next lesson" the teacher scolded, the guy shrugged before making his way to his desk at the back with his friend. He had a face about him that I disliked. He was perfect, too perfect.

"Anyway..." the teacher continued with the lesson, the bell rang signally lunch time and the teacher called over the class as they shuffled around.

"Remember! Next lesson, I will be choosing partners for the assignment, you two will not be together" she glared at Mr Jerk face and his friend. I don't need to remember useless names.
I scurried out, my stomach rumbling loudly but not as loudly as the hall was. I made my way to my locker, placing my books back neatly before grabbing my brown paper bag lunch. Someone shoved past me, knocking my forwards and I hit my nose on the locker door.

Fucking hell, watch where your going you piece of shit.

"Whoops, sorry" the guy said with a smirk, he had no remorse in his voice.
"Next time, move out of the way nerd" he strutted off, I recognised him as one of the popular guys. Sending his retreating back a glare, I slammed my locker and marched down the early empty hall towards the library hoping for the peace and quiet it brought.

The Liberian, a tall and gloomy looking man with shoulder length black hair, gave me a nod. I moved towards the very back, plopping in one of the far away tables. I stuck in my headphones, playing 'Bullet' by Hollywood Undead. I took off my glasses, rubbing my eyes, before slipping them back on with a yawn. I was tired, so tired that everything felt dull and the day was going painfully slow. I brushed away my copper brown hair from my eyes, the words on the page didn't register in my mind. I laid my head on the table and closed my eyes for a moment only to fall asleep. I woke up to the bell startling me.

I had physical education next, a class that was mandatory for my grade. Something about wanting teenagers these days to be healthy? I don't pay attention in that class. Gathering my stuff, I walked to the gym and sat in the far corner of the bleachers. I yawned, still tired as hell from last night. On the court, the guy that got in trouble in English was playing against his friends. I gotta admit, he was good with the basket ball. He got another ball in the hoop and laughed at his friend before the large hairy PE teacher entered wearing shorts that were too short on him.

"Alright boys, that's enough!" He called over the boys with his deep booming voice. They stop, taking a seat on the other side of the bleachers, the girls immediately flocked to them. The teacher looked over us, he's eyes seemed to be always glaring.

"Go get changed, all of you" he snapped, everyone walked to the locker rooms. I grabbed my uniform, getting changed in the toilets. The other guys joked and talked while getting changed but if they saw the scars and bruises on me then there would be question. I snickered thinking about what they would say.

Nerd keeps getting beat up
What if he is actually a spy?!
Maybe he just did that to himself for attention
I finished changing in the crappy navy blue shorts and grey t-shirt. I put back on my glasses before exiting the locker room. The class waited for some girls who were probably gossiping in their underwear before the teacher choose two captains. Mr. Had-sex-in-the-closet and his friend. They began calling out names for their team.

Axel
Tony
Hayley
Ashley
Rico
Nikita
Jasper
Heather
Jade
Shantelle
Kyle
Soon I was one of the last one, in the group with the weirdos. The guy that used to look under the toilet stalls in middle school, the chubby girl that was bullied, the one that never participates and me. Mr. Jerk face looked deep in thought,

"You in the glasses" he said pointing to me,
"I don't know you name"
No one does, they only know me as 'Nerd' I thought shrugging. I made my way over to him. The other team snickered,

"Good luck" a couple of them said. I rolled my eyes, standing a bit farther off from the team. We were red, they were blue. We grabbed our straps that were older then me and falling apart. The teacher blew his whistle and the game began.

~

It was nearly the end of the period, we only had a couple of moments until we had to pack up. The ball bounced around as people stole it, soon it came into the hands of the other teams captain. I yawned and when I opened my eyes, a large bright orange basketball flew towards me. With no time to react, it hit me straight in the face. I fell to the floor groaning,

"Foul!" The teacher yelled blowing his whistle.
"Braydon! Not the face" he scolded the boy. He only shrugged,

"It's his fault he didn't catch it" he said making people smile at my pain.

Fucking bastards
I felt my noes start to dribble, blood ran out onto my grey shirt. The teacher cursed,

"Let's get you to the infirmary"
My eyes snapped open, my glasses hanging off my ear. It's embarrassing enough that I was clonked on the head by a ball but what's worse is being carried to the office by the gorilla of a teacher.

"No thanks, I'll find my way" I said standing up. I put my glasses back on,
"These didn't break so I'm fine" I began walking to the locker, keeping my head up slightly as I grabbed my clothes and walked down to the office. The nurse just gave me some tissues to clog up the bleeding.

"If I had my way, none of these assholes would be alive" I muttered,

"Pardon dear?" The nurse asked turning back around to me.

"Nothing, nothing"

A/N: Changed a word, I may have written this when I was young and naive but that's not an excuse. I apologise for it and hope to grow as a writer. ❤️