• ஐIf you want oneஐ• (Renji one shot)

Substitue Soul Reaper/Nephilim

Name: Aya Nara

Age: 19

Looks: Medium length, layered, red and black hair. Each layer is alternating between red and black. She has blue eyes. She is 5'4". Aya usually wears black clothes, tank tops and either cargo pants or shorts.

Personality: Aya is very determined. She never backs down from anything that she sets her mind to. She's very protective of her friends, even more so than normal, since she has no living family. Aya sometimes blacks out when she gets very angry and sometimes goes into rages.

Likes: Reading, sketching, rock music, training, swimming, the shade, warm weather, Higure, spending time with her friends

Dislikes: Crowds, loud people, not being able to reach her goals, being left behind or abandoned, storms, pink, purple, rap music, the cold, when the sun is very bright

Other: Aya never knew her parents. She has been an orphan all of her life. When she went with Ichigo to save Rukia, she bonded somewhat with Kenpachi, who is almost like a father to her now. That's also where she met Renji and her other very close friends. She spends most of her time in Soul Society, since she doesn't have very many friends in the world of the living.

Zanpakto: Higure

Bankai: Kurayami ga kimasu yō ni, Higure! (Let the darkness come, Higure!) This summons the shadows around her, cloaking her and her foes in a black veil that can not be penetrated. It also summons demons in the form of smoke that can tear her foes into pieces.

Extra: Higure is in the form of a wraith like figure. He can control darnkess anddark emotions such as anger, hate and jealousy. Higure has a very close bond to Aya, and makes people suffer when they hurt her, with or without her permission. Aya finds it ironic that her Zanpakto spirit is a demon, since she is part angel. Her father was an angel and fell victim to human needs during his stay on Earth. Not pure angel/can't fly, but she can control fire with just a thought.

Story Start;

“You told me how you wished she’d give you a chance;

Yet you won’t give me one.”

The day started out the same like it always does; breakfast with everyone. But this breakfast was a little different, Renji wasn’t here. So the breakfast was quieter than normal. “Aya, Aya, earth to Aya.” My eyes fluttered quickly, a pair of fingers snapping in front of my face came into my view.  I turned my head sideways and glanced at the person that the pair of fingers belonged too.

“Did you say something?” I asked Rangiku who was staring at me questionably, Rangiku’s eyebrow arched in a questionable manner.

“I asked you if you were still coming to Rukia’s birthday party tonight” Rangiku asked. I moved my arm, placing my elbow on the table and placed my chin on my hand.

“Oh yeah, Rukia’s birthday is today” I said out loud to myself. I looked over at the seat where Renji usually say when he was present. ‘Well that explains why he’s not here. He’s probably trying to find her a gift’ I thought. I felt an intense feeling crawling over my skin, like someone or someone’s was staring at me. I glance back over at Rangiku. I noticed that everyone was staring at me curiously. “Yeah, I’ll be there” I finally answered. Rangiku’s eyes narrowed at me. I knew that she was trying to read me. The thing was I wasn’t an easy person to read. “I’ll see you guys later” I said, standing up. I turned around towards the exit and headed towards it.