Happy Birthday Gaara (Gaara lemon one shot)

Name: Kimiko

Age: 18

Looks(Picture of description): long dark brown alomost black hair and green eyes Character

personality: kind, caring, likes to be sarcastic, and very stubborn

Character background: She's lived in Suna her whole life and is bestfriends with Temari, and her and Kankuro play around and flirt with each other.. she turns him down everytime though lol

Friends: Temari, Kankuro, Shikamaru Enemies: Ino! Met her one time and decided she hated her lol

Family: Temari feels like her family, but other than that she has none

Crush: Gaara!

Extra: She's talked to Garara here and there but she hides the fact that she likes Gaara from every one but Temari                          

Story Start;

Kimiko’s P.O.V

“Temari, does this look okay?” I asked while tying down the rest of the balloons down. Temari stopped what she was going, looked over at me, and smiled.

“It’s perfect” she said. I smiled, feeling good that I did a good job.

“I still don’t see why you guys are decorating. The parties not until later tonight, much later” Kankuro said as he walked into the room that Temari and I spent hours decorating. Temari and I looked over at Kankuro and rolled our eyes.

“We’re decorating early because we didn’t want to start later and it turns out that it took us a long time to decorate and then everything would be ruined” I said. Kankuro looked over me, right eyebrow raised.

“I will never understand women sometimes” he said, shaking his head back and forth. I grabbed a pillow on the couch that was behind me and threw it at him. It hit Kankuro smack in the head. “What the hell was that for, Kimiko?” Kankuro asked. I smirked.

“Why I don’t know what you’re talking about” I said, playing innocent. Temari started laughing. Kankuro’s face turned red.

“I swear I’m going to make you pay for that one, smartass” Kankuro said. I chuckled.

“I would love to see you try” I said, challenging Kankuro. Kankuro smirked. He bent down, grabbed the pillow, and walked towards me. As soon as Kankuro got near me, I tripped him, making him land on his butt. Temari and I started to laugh really hard. Kankuro’s face was priceless.

“Kimiko” Kankuro said. I stopped laughing and looked down at him, smiling.

“Yes” I said, questionably. I noticed Kankuro move his fingers. My body tensed. “Kankuro you asshole” I semi-yelled. Temari looked over at me and laughed.

“Looks like Kankuro won this one” Temari said. Kankuro started laughing as he started to make me do embarrassing things. Him and his stupid puppetry crap. I hated when he did this. It’s the second time this month where he attached his puppet strings to me and controlled me.

“Kankuro I’m going to get you” I growled. Kankuro smirked.

“You can’t do anything remember” He said. He made me put my hand in the air as proof that I couldn’t do anything.

“I hate to interrupt the fun, but Gaara’s coming this way” Naruto said as he walked into the room.

“Get out, get out” Temari said frantically, shoving all of us out of the room. Once out of the room, Temari turned around and locked the door.