The bad boy falls for the silent girl

Characters name: Sam

Characters age: 17

Characters looks: brown hair down to her waist, blue eyes that change color in the light, really slimfigure, kind of tall but more adverage.

Characters love interest: Shane, the school badass

Characters information: her parents gave her up when she was little so she lives in a foster home but the parents are never home so she pretty much lives alone. She doesn't eat very much and is really quiet because a lot of ppl have betrayed her. shes gaurded and has no friends, but likes it that way. Is a psychometric which means if shd oouches someone or something she knows what they're thinking or who the object belongs to.

Characters personality: almost mute cuz she doesn't talk to anyone other than teachers when she has to. she is reserved and hides everything.

Story Start:

Sams P.O.V

School, a place where people go not because of the education but to socialize with their friends. Bullies, jocks, nerds, averge people, we have every socializing group that every other school has, as for me. I keep to myself, i dont care about catching others attentions, I like being by myself, then i know that i wont be hurt or betrayed like i always am when i tired making friends.

That was the past though, so bascailly i guess im the only one, besides the people who care, who come to school for school. Little did i know i was catching the attention of the pouplar badass, Shane. He was what every girl in this school went after, we're everyone wanted to have his attention, as for me i could of cared less which is how i even caught his attention.

It started on the first day back to school, senior year, i was minding my own business when someone ran into me. I looked up and saw him, he gave me the look that was suppose to be intimidating.

"You should watch where your going next time" He said grabbing his things of the floor, I didnt even bother replying, i grabbed my things and began to walk off. "Did you hear me" He said grabbing my arm. I was having a bad day, my foster parents decieded to come home for the night, for some ungodly reason and lets just say things didnt go over well, we got in a fight, so he just annoyed me even more.

"I heard you" I said yanking my arm away from him.

"Then shouldnt you appolize"

"Your the one who ran into me, so no i shouldn't" And with that i walked away to math class.

Shanes P.O.V

"Who the hell does she think she is, talking to me like that" I said walking to math class. Im not use to someone talking to me other than 'i want to be your friend, or i want to make you like me' sort of way. "Shane your late" The teacher said as i walked through the door.

"I know" I said, that's when i noticed her sitting in the back all by herself.

"Well stop standing around and pick where you want to sit" The teacher said returning to his desk. I walked to the back room on inpluse, i could feel stares of my classmates around me. But honestly i didnt care, i was going to put this girl in her place.

"Mind if i sit here" I asked her stopping in front of the desk, the desk sat 2 people, kind of like the ones they put in labs. She just looked at me then went back to what she was doing. I grabbed the sit right next to her and sat down.

"Alright i will start the lesson in a bit, for now talk amongst yourselves while i go and run this to the office. And behave" The teacher walked out of the room, i turned to her staring at her. She was kind of pretty, her long brown hair, her tall simi-slim figure, but what caught my attention the most were her blue eyes. They seems captaivating, but at the same time held up a powerful guard as if she was protecting herself from something, 'but what though' i thought.