A reason to smile(Itachi lemon)

Name: Mika Holt Age: 17
Looks (Picture is better): She has long brown hair and dark brown eyes. She is average height and is skinny with curves.
Personality: She is very funny and smart. She can be a bit sarcastic and stubborn at times. She would never betray someone she cares about and if someone hurts someone she is close to her temper with sky rocket and she is a force to be reckoned with.
Likes: Singing, Rain, Reading, Swimming, Training, and Relaxing.
Dislikes: Shopping, Bugs, and Fanboys/girls.
Friends: She is friends with most people in the Akatsuki.
Enemies: She likes Tobi’s personality, but she absolutely HATES Madara Uchiha. Nobody knows she knows who he is though so she acts normal.
Habits: Without knowing she tilts her head to the side when she is confused.
Background: Her parents hated her since she was born. When Mika was young she heard all of the horrible things they would say about her. When she was six, her parents abandoned her saying she was worthless and weak. Mika took care of herself, but after awhile of feeling alone and forgotten she ran away from the village never coming back. She has become one of the strongest Akatsuki members so no one will think of her as weak. Even if she is in the Akatsuki she doesn’t kill unless there is an actual reason and none of the other members complain about that.
Crush: Itachi Uchiha
Lemon/No Lemon: Yes for the Lemon if that’s okay.
Rank: Jounin, she could have been in the Anbu, but she turned it down when she was younger.
Village: From the Hidden Leaf
Elements: Her chakra natures are wind and water.
What do you specialize in (Genjutsu/Ninjutsu/Taijutsu): She excels in Genjutsu and Taijutsu, but is average in Ninjutsu
Are you in the Akatsuki or no: Yes she is in the Akatsuki.

  Story Start;

Mika’s P.O.V

A strong gust of wind formed, sending my hair flying in a frenzy. My breathing was uneven. Sweat was dripping down my forehead, down my face, and down my neck. I was holding the kunai tightly. “I think that’s enough training for today” I said, breathlessly. I looked over at Itachi. He was in worse shape than me, blood dripping down his arm onto the ground. He was breathing harder than I was, it almost look like he was about to past out. Itachi gave me a serious look.

“I can keep going” He said. I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness.

“No, Itachi, I think that’s enough for today. Besides if we continue you’ll just pass out” I said. Itachi didn’t budge. Sometimes his stubbornness is worse than mine sometimes and I can be pretty stubborn. I put my kunai back into my weapons pouch and walked over to Itachi. His eyes watched me, every move I made. I was a little uncomfortable, but then again I didn’t mind, I like Itachi, and as more than a friend too. Once I reached Itachi, I grabbed his arm, and observed it. I looked down at Itachi.

“You’ve lost a little too much blood for my comfort and if we don’t patch up your arm you’re just going to lose more” I said. Itachi just watched him. “Itachi, seriously” I said. I was losing my patience. See in the Akatsuki no one knows not to mess with me or anything, but Itachi wasn’t like them. He didn’t care that I was stronger than him and could easily kill him; he treated me as an equal. I guess that’s the main reason that I like him. Itachi sighed.

“Fine” He said. I smiled down at him.

“Thank you, Itachi” I said, sweetly. Itachi gave me a small movement of his lips, it looked like a small smiled, but I wasn’t sure. To be honest I’ve never really seen Itachi smile. Not even when I knew him in the Leaf. He seldom smiled. I helped Itachi back to the hideout since he was basically wobbling. I told him to stay there and I would go and get Kakuzu, but again he was stubborn. “Hey, Kakuzu” I called once we were at the base. I heard a grumbling from the living room. Seconds later Kakuzu walked out of the living room and where Itachi and I were.