What are you so happy about? (Hanataro One-shot -Bleach)

Name: Amber Truesdale

Crush: Hanataro Yamada

Personality: Hyper, Happy go lucky, clutzilla

Looks: Girl in picture

Extra: Lieutenant of squad 14 and her sister Dawnyella is the captain

(I tryed that link of the picture that you sent me and it wasn't working. So if you want a picture for here message me and I will add it on here. I'm sorry)

Story start:

“Hey Amber I need you to run these papers to squad 4s barracks,” Dawnyella said.

“Coming,” I said happily. I was walking over to her desk until I tripped over something.

“Are you okay?” Dawnyella asked.

“Yeah just tripped over my own two feet” I said, laughing nervously. Dawnyella looked at me and busted up laughing.

“I’m… so-so-sorry, but that’s just hilarious.” I glared at my sister for making fun of me, I mean it’s not my fault I’m a klutz.

“Shut up” I said as I stood up and grabbed the papers out of her hands. She was still laughing so I rolled my eyes and walked out of her office. “Jezz does she always have to make fun of me” I said to myself as I walked to squad 4. I was getting a little nervous because the person I like is in this squad.

-BAM-

I fell right on my butt,” Damn I’m really not having a good day,” I said

“Oh god I’m so sorry” Someone said as they helped me get up.

“That’s okay it was my fault,” I looked up at the person and I swear my face was as red as a tomato, “Hanataro hey” I laughed.

“I’m really sorry Lieutenant Truesdale” Hanataro said as he bowed. I laughed at him.

“Ah come on Hanataro I thought I told you to call me Amber” I laughed. Hanataro looked up at me and smiled. ‘Is he blushing?’ I wondered.

“Right sorry, Amber” Hanataro said.

“Well I have to go and deliver some papers to captain Unohana I’ll see you around” I said happily as I skipped off. I skipped till I got to Captain Unohana office, she wasn’t there so I just dropped them off with her 3rd seat, but I can never remember his name. Oh well!

“Umm... Amber?” I turned around and faced Hanataro.

“Yes Hanataro?” I asked.

“Well… I-I-I waswonderingifyouliketogooutwithmesometime?” I gave Hanataro a confused looked.

“I’m sorry I didn’t quite catch what you were saying. Try saying it slower” I said. Hanataro looked at me and smiled nervously.

“Well you see I was wondering if you would like to go out with me some time. But if you don’t want to you don’t have to” He said quickly. I couldn’t help but laugh. Hanataro looked at me then down to the floor like I was rejecting him.

“Hanataro I would love to go out with you,” I said happily. Hanataro looked up at me and smiled real big.

“Really?” he asked surprised. I nodded my head and giggled.

“Yes because I really like you, Hanataro” I said, blushing. I noticed Hanataro blush as well.

“Well I will see you tonight?”

“Yes you will,” I said. I was turning around to walk back to my barracks, but I faced Hanataro and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. Hanataros face turned redder than a tomato, if that is even possible. “See you,” I said, skipping off.

“What are you so happy about?” I looked over at my sister, Dawnyella.

“I’m going out with Hanataro tonight” I said cheerfully. Dawnyella looked at me and smiled.

“It’s about time, but if he hurts you I will hurt him,” She said seriously. My happy mood went to a worried one. “Just kidding” she said laughing. I sighed heavily in relief. “Or am I?” she laughed.

“You’re so mean,” I pouted. She rested her hand on my shoulder.

“You’re my sister it’s my job” She laughed, walking off. I was about to say something until I realized I needed to get ready for my date.

“I don’t know what to wear,” I said as I ran off to my apartment to figure out what I was going to wear. “This is going to be a long night,” I sighed. I was happy thought, he finally asked me out.