Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up and pulled on a pair of boxers before opening the curtain to check to see how many people were still there. My eyes widen as the scream erupts. There was even more people than yesterday. Now that they know I’m actually home more people were waiting outside the house to try to talk to me. My eyes scan over the crowd and I wave to them. I had to admit, there were a few attractive girls out there. I smile to myself as I shut the curtains again, before getting fully dressed and heading downstairs.

“How am I supposed to get out of here?” I ask my mum as she sets a plate of food down in front of me. She was determined to make me eat more. She thought I was getting to skinny on tour so she had made it her mission while I was home to put on a few pounds.

“As quickly as you can? I don’t know. You have your license.  You could take the car. I’m sure they’ll let you out. If not we might need to get security involved.”

I nod as I finish breakfast. “I’m going to go pop over to the bakery for a bit then I’ll probably go see some friends from college.”

She nods her head and I walk out the side door and get in the car to a scream of girls. I smile politely and after a few seconds they realize I’m trying to leave and clear a way for my car out. I pull out of the driveway, and drive down the street. As I drive down the road, I take in the sites around me. It had been a long time since I’d last been home. Most of the people I knew here weren’t here any more. They had all gone off to Uni. The few I did know, I hadn’t talked to in ages. I knew they’d talk to me, but I didn’t know if they would because they are my friends or because they were trying to use me to become famous. That was one of the reasons why the boys and I in One Direction had gotten so close. Because we knew that we wouldn’t be using each other and we could just be ourselves. I smile to myself as my mind wanders to the boys. It was unbelievable how well we all got on. I was going to miss them this month. Especially since I’d rarely see Liam or Louis since they’d be spending as much time as they could with Danielle and Eleanor. It was going to be quiet without Louis around.

I shake these thoughts off as I get to the bakery. It seemed like a lifetime ago since I’d last been here. And I suppose it was. My life had turned around so much since then it very well could be considered a whole new life. I know that if, 5 years ago, you had asked me where I’d be now, I’d have said at college studying law or sociology or something. As I get out of the car, a man walks out of the bakery and pulls me into a big hug.

“Harry Styles, who would have guessed”

“Hello Mr. Wakefield” I say with a laugh patting his back.

“Please, call me Simon” He pulls back from me, holding my arms, as he looks me up and down. “You look so different, you’ve really grown up. Have you been eating?” He asks, eyeing me critically.

“Not as well without your delicious breads” I reply with a cheeky smile. He responds with a laugh, patting me on the back.

“Well come in, come in. We’ll see about getting you some. And you can say hi to all the workers. You might not know all of them since a lot of them have left for school. You’ve been great for business. People have been coming from all over to see where THE Harry Styles worked…” he says chattering on. I tune him out as I look around, taking in the familiar sight, breathing in the smell of fresh bread. I close my eyes, allowing the senses around me to take me back all those years ago. When things were so much simpler.

“Uncle Si, I just finished the new breads, what would you like me to do now?” a familiar voice interrupts. My eyes fly wide open and I see a girl my age emerge from the back room. It was her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so the first 2 chapters are up. I'm going to leave you guys at a little bit of a cliff hanger for now. Just to keep you wanting to come back. The next time I'll probably have a chance to write will be this weekend. But let me know what you think so far! Vote and Comment! I love hearing what all you have to say about the story so don't hesitate to say anything. Even if you think it's horrible. Constructive criticism is a good thing.