Ame x Teppei

“Amei-chan” someone poked my cheek as I sleep. “Amei-chan, wake up” Tch… Teppei. Why is he waking me up, early in the morning?

“Five more minutes Teppei” I murmur, turning my back at him as I felt a soft figure just beside when I drape my arm across the bed. Actually there were three small figures beside me, all of them snoring soundly. “The brats aren’t even awake”

“Why do you keep on calling them brats?” he sighed and went to pick me up from the bed bridal style and carried me to the bathroom. “C’mon, wash up already”

“Oi Teppei! Put me down! Bed-kun and I are still spooning with each other!” I complain, struggling to escape his arms.

“Huh? You’re cheating on me with bed-kun?! Amei-chan how could you?!” he went on with my joke, putting me down as he gave a disappointed look. “The hurts… my heart’s turning to ice!” he dramatically acted so I gave him a punch at the head.

“That’s a bit too overboard, who are you Yoite?” I raised an eyebrow at him. He gave a sheepish smile, scratching the back of his head and sighed.

“Give her a break Amei-chan. It’s her birthday today” he reminded me. I looked dumbfounded.

“It is?” I confirmed and his face palmed.

“You forgot your own mother’s birthday. Seriously, I don’t know who’s older. You or her” he doubted with a frown at me.

“S-Shut up! Anyways, let’s wake up these brats so they could see their old haggy granny” I said making him chuckle.

“Be tender on them” he reminded, leaning on the door frame as he watched me approach the bed where the ‘brats’ are sleeping. “Especially on Himawari; she kicks people in her sleep—”

Too late Teppei. My own child just kicked me at the face.

“Hey, are you okay?” he asked.

“Kiyoshi Himawari! If you don’t stand up from that bed I will confiscate all your gaming consoles and burn them to the last piece you hear me?!” I shouted pulling the covers from them as they shivered from the cold air around us.

“Oka-san… five more minutes” what the--!?

“She sounds just like you” Teppei laughed from behind as I glared at him.

“Stop laughing there and help me” I pouted pulling Himawari’s foot so she could get up. “Hima-chan, why don’t we go buy new otome games? Sounds fun?” I say in a cheerful town which caused her to get up and hugged me letting us stumble on the floor.

“Seriously?! You’re the best, oka-san!” she hugged me—more like suffocate me in her tiny arms. Damn, this girl has some muscle!

“Oi, Toshi-kun, Hinata-chan, wake up! We’re going to Oba-chan since it’s her birthday!” he said cheerfully and the twins sat up immediately. Next time, I’m letting Teppei wake up Himawari. “Amei-chan, stand up from there, let’s go” he lend me a hand as I stood up carrying Himawari.

The twins were clamp onto his shirt like little monkey as he carried them both on his broad shoulders. Himawari being roguish girl she is, jumped on her dad and her brother and sister, causing them to fall back on the bed. Oh this girl… she soon pulled me with them as we all lied on the bed.

“Teppei…” I whined feeling sleepy again, now that I’m with bed-kun.

“Everyone! Oka-san’s cheating on Oto-san with bed-kun!” he exclaimed childishly, obviously wanting to play with the three.

“Oka-san, that’s bad!!!!” Himawari shouted then proceeded in tickling in all possible areas. My sides, foot, neck. They were tickling me nonstop and I can’t help but cry in laughter.