So hot!

NIGHTIME~

Kyo’s POV

Ame-ne and Kagami-kun aren’t here yet. I wonder what’s keeping them so long. I glanced at Kiyoshi-senpai who also looked worried since Ame-ne’s not here yet. I bet he’s not even worried about Kagami-kun ^_^ haha.

We heard the slide door open and there Asami entered shyly. “A-Ame-san’s arrived with your teammate” she informed us.

“Is that so?” I replied. “I-If you want I can go and call her for dinner and—kya!” Asami jumped when Ame-ne and Kagami-kun came walking in the room with us.

“Man, running is so exhausting…” she whined as she sat beside me and Kagami-kun beside Kuroko-kun.

“Urusai! You didn’t even run! I carried you all the way here cause you said so!” Kagami-kun retorted his eyes whitened in annoyance. “And why the hell are you sweating?!”

Ame-ne was fanning herself and kept complaining that it was hot. “What? I sweat easily” she reasoned with a blank face.

“Wait, you caught up with Kagami when you followed him?” Coach realized with a shock expression on her face while looking at my sister.

“Maybe…” Ame-ne shrugged and tied her hair. “Why is so hot anyway? Anyone want to offer a hypothesis?”

Of course no one answered her.

“C’mon, am I the only genius here?” she pouted. Your boastfulness doesn’t suit your bored tone. -___- “It can’t be helped…”

Ame-ne, so bold T_T

NEXT DAY~

“It’s so hot…” Ame-ne, stop with your whining. -___- we were currently waiting for the team to finish the warm-up since that’s the only thing my sister told them to do. She asked Aida-senpai to be the head of today’s training with an unknown reason but manage to make senpai agree anyway. “Why are we out here anyway?”

I popped a vein. “That’s what you said so! And Asami’s team is using the gym today so we have no choice!” I shouted at her.

“Whatever” she faced me, shoving that big umbrella of hers that shaded her from the sun.

“Yosh! Amei-chan, we’re done warming up!” Kiyoshi-senpai approached us with the team.

“Ame-san, can you start with the instructions to them now?” Aida-senpai requested at the bored looking Ame-ne since I confiscated her PSP again.

“Sure” Ame said with this expression  à =.=

T___T

She took something out of her bag and showed it to us with her usual stoned face. “We’re going to play volleyball today”

Wait what—

“V-Volleyball?!” the whole team reacted in unison as Ame-ne nodded her head nonchalantly.

“What? I’m your head trainer for today so you have to do whatever I say” she stated and threw the ball to Kagami-kun. “Kagami-kun, you should start the service”

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.

I thought this was a BASKETBALL team, not a volleyball team!!!

“Araki-san we’re supposed to train for BASKETBALL! Not volleyball!” Koga-senpai protested as Ame-ne gave him that scary glare of hers.

“Just play” she hissed leaving a poor shivering Koga-senpai there.

“H-Hai!!!”

“Oh and one more thing…”