Hot Chocolate

Ame’s POV

And here we are again, at the Seirin Gym, where these homos are continuing to train for the Winter Cup. Of course being their strategist, I had to be there and watch them play against each other. It’s really fun.

I’m kidding.

It’s not.

And it’s really freezing cold right now! Do they want me to die frozen?! Gh…. Stupid training… “Hmmm…” a shiver run down my spine when I felt someone touch my hair from behind as I turned around to see it was Teme, stroking my hair. I slap his hand away and jolted far from him with a glare.

“Amei-chan, you’re hair’s turned smooth during the winter” he gave an idiotic smile while I just frowned at him.

“Do I look like I care about how I look? Either you’re pretty or you’re ugly, you get judged, so what’s the point of giving effort on your appearance?” I stated matter-of-factly until more idiots joined in the conversation.

“But if you don’t look good, your crush won’t ever notice you” Koganei mentioned as if he was smarter than me.

“I don’t have a crush so I don’t have any problem of someone noticing me. I prefer being ignored though” I murmured the last part crossing my arms, and facing away from them.

“Eh? I thought you and Kiyoshi had something special?!” cat boy exclaimed but only to get kicked by me who flew half the court, unconscious. “K-Koga!” the players shouted worriedly as they came to check on him. I dusted my hands; proud of the reward I always give to idiots who have no better idea than to assume that I and Teme like each other. Seriously? Who would’ve thought that?

“Eh!!! Ame-ne I agree with Koga-senpai!!!” of course… KYO. -__-

TIMESKIP~

Finally, practice is over, and I’m still stuck with Teme. -__- good thing Kyo was with us so she had him occupied with something while I walked ahead of them. It’s really cold outside so I rubbed my arms, trying to warm myself up. I want to go home immediately! =A=

“Oh Kyo-chan, why don’t we stop over there for a while?” Teme suddenly suggested as I swiftly turned to him with a stern face. “No” I said with a low tone as he blinked at me curiously. “But Amei-chan—” before he could reason out, I sharply turned my back at him. “No. I want to go home already” I started to walk away until he mentioned a certain interest of mine. “But they’re selling hot chocolates at that café now” Hot chocolates he says?

I turned around and look to the direction where he was pointing and he was right. Hot chocolate was sold there! And they downed the price!!!

“Do you want to have a sip of their hot chocolate?” Teme now asked my sister but before she could answer. I both dragged them to the said café and let them order hot chocolate for me. What, I’m freezing.

We were currently sitting quietly while waiting for our order to arrive when two familiar dudes walked in the café too. They approached the counter before ordering and look for a table. “Kagami-kun, Kuroko-kun, over here!” Kyo waved her arm, calling the duo. The two approached us, looking surprised that they saw us at the same place. “Hello there, you two”

“Ah, Kiyoshi-senpai, Ame-senpai, Kyo-san, konnichiwa” Kuroko greeted us politely with a bow. “I hope you don’t mind me calling you with your first names. It’s quite confusing since you two are sisters”

“It’s okay” Kyo assured with a smile. “Want to sit with us?”

“Sure” Kuroko and Kagami joined us at the table.

“So, what brings you guys here?” Kyo asked warmly. I even saw a hint of blush on the duo’s cheeks as Kagami looked away while Kuroko remained calm. Such a kuudere Kuroko~ and tsundere Kagami -__- what am I doing? Saying the dere types of real persons -__-

(A/N: if only they were real Ame-san QAQ)

“Kagami-kun was whining about the cold air then I remembered this café that’s now selling hot chocolate. So I suggest we pass by here” the bluenette explained as we nodded.

“Well, it is winter, so it’s really cold” Teme said.

“No shit, Sherlock” I sneered. Kyo hit me at the head after I said that and yelled at me. “Do you have to be rude to Kiyoshi-senpai always?” wtf… “I’m always rude Kyo, there’s nothing new” I pointed out but only ended up receiving a lump on my head. Thanks to Kyo’s fist. “And correction Ame-ne, just by saying nothing is rudeness. You’re effortlessly rude”

“Since when am I not rude, Kyo?”

“Shut up!”

-___________-

.           .           .

“Here are your hot chocolates” the waiter arrived with our hot drinks as he gently placed them in front of us. I sniffed the aroma scent of the brewed chocolate as I sipped on it, feeling the warmth that it brought to my body.

“Hmmm… this tastes nice, don’t you think?” Teme said as we all nodded in agreement.

“It’s been a while since I last tasted hot chocolate!” Kyo chirped with a big smile on her face.

Yeah… the warmth feels nice…

Warmth…

It’s been a while since I felt something like that…

Well, I am cold hearted…

.           .           .          

“See you tomorrow, Kuroko-kun!” Kyo waved goodbye to the phantom man as he parted ways with us since his house is the other way around. Man, I know we just got out of the café after drinking hot choco but I’m starting to feel cold again. What’s up with the air? -__-

Author’s POV

Ame’s breathe hitch her hands trying to stay warm, as she rubbed them together. Teppei noticed this and his large hands made it’s way to her small numb ones and exhaled on it, helping her warm herself up. “What are you doing?” Ame raised an eyebrow at him which he smiled in return. “Your hands are cold Amei-chan, so I’m helping you warm them up” he replied and rubbed her hands with his, clamping them. Ame stared at him then at their hands, feeling the warmth he gave. It was working. He was actually warming her up. How she wished he could do the same, internally.

“You know, you’re not that bad of a person” Ame snapped out of nowhere which caught Teppei by surprise. She still gave him a blank look with her eyes softened that gazed at their hands. “You have a warm heart, like iron. The reason you acquired your title”

“A-Amei-chan…”

“I wish I could be like you. Warm in the insides” she looked gloomy and forced a laugh. “But no, I’m cold. Like ice. And rain. That’s why I’m named Ame” Ame pulled her hands away from Teppei and dug it in her coat’s pockets and started to walk away from Teppei. The brunette stared at her worriedly and looked down on his hands. Ame also did the same and for a second there, she felt her heart lighten up for a bit. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ho ho ho! another update indeed <3 what'd ya think ppl?? :D HAHA! another Ame x Teppei moment here <3 

Tell me your reactions by commentig below! XD