I...

Try not to fangirl on this chapter...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“All right, that’s enough for today. Go change your clothes and go home” Riko instructed after blowing her whistle, watching her team train for the next match. “Oh, Ame-san could you get that strategy ready tomorrow” she glanced at the raven haired girl who was sitting on the floor playing on her PSP. Her expectations of her suddenly dropped when she saw Ame not paying attention on their training. “A-Ame-san…”

“Wasn’t Kyo supposed to confiscate her PSP during training?” Junpei raised an eyebrow.

“Damn it! How could you not block that shooter, you idiot?!” Ame shouted at her PSP, weirding them out as Teppei peeked from behind, looking at the game she was playing.

“A… basketball game?” he wondered blinking and watched Ame play.

“Ah, sorry, it’s just a new style of Ame-ne of strategizing” Kyo but in, explaining the reason why she had her device. Everyone looked at her curiously as she smiled and continued. “Well, you see, Ame-ne’s really lazy and refuse to play basketball even though it can help her even more in strategizing…”

“Wait, Ame knows how to play basketball?” Junpei asked, surprised like all the other players were. Ame heard this and twitched an eye, and spoke up, avoiding his question. “I decided to play NBA on my PSP to come up with strategies against Shutoku, also at the same time test it if it’s useable”

“It may seem weird, but it really helps” Kyo smiled that seemed to convince them. “Oh, Ame-ne, by the way, you’re on cleaning duty today”

“EH? WHY?!” Ame reacted disagreeing that she has to clean the gym where she doesn’t even play basketball nor ever stepped on that court wearing basketball shoes. But it was Kyo who ordered her, so she had no choice. “Screw my life…” she murmured as if it was the end of the world.

“Don’t worry Amei-chan, I’ll go help you clean the gym” Teppei offered with a kind smile making Kyo jump in joy and of course, hid it from them and went behind Taiga.

“Oi Kyo, what’s up with your squealing?” Taiga asked looking behind him. “Shh!” Kyo clamped his mouth, shushing him.

“That’s settles it then, Teppei and Ame-san will be cleaning the gym today” Riko stated crossing her arms.

“H-Huh? Tch, it can’t be helped…” Ame mumbled and went to get the cleaning supplies while the players made their way to the locker rooms to change. Teppei started to pick the basketballs when he saw Ame about to leave the gym and call her to tell where the mops are. “Idiot, I know where it is. And, don’t lecture me about cleaning because I’ve done cleaning the gym before” she sneered leaving him there blinking curiously. She returned a few minutes after and Teppei was already done with the balls in place. She handed one of the mops to him and they started off on one side and wiped the gym floors clean simultaneously.

The atmosphere had a quiet sound on it so Teppei decided to strike a conversation with her, with a topic she didn’t really like. “So, Amei-chan you’ve clean the gym before?” he asked wiping at another direction of the huge building.

“Didn’t I just tell you? Idiot” was Ame’s cold response, walking beside him as she stared at the cleaning tool she was holding. She remembered the times in elementary school where she and her three childhood friends always stayed up late just to do some extra practice and later would clean the whole gym. She never forgot about it; it reminded her happy times but later would the painful ones come.