> Prologue

Lol, just thought of a new fan fic XD which means, I have to update 3 stories at a time =3= I already finished the plot for Memories so yeah... 

sorry for the slow updates :(( 

lol enjoy my new story!! :DD and i do not own Kuroko no basuke ! 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ame's POV

 The real world is cruel. Well that's what I've believed since the day our father left us. 

Leaving your family out of the blue isn't something a father should be doing without receiving the hatred of his four daughters.

 Of course he didn't thought about that. He's too stupid to realize what his responsibility in this world is. 

Enough of my father, who's one of the reason I hate this world. It's because of people that the world is impure. Their selfishness is what pollutes the beauty of it and managed to transform this supposed to be perfect creation of kami-sama into a pool of selfishness and cruelty of reality. 

That's why I stick to anime and otome games. It's passion for showing great stories is what keeps these companies going. They were able to illustrate and deliver stories that show the beauty of it. 

Unlike the real world, I can't see anything good in it. Why? Because there's nothing you can see. The world is cruel and ugly and everyone in it. 

That's why I refuse to gain contact with the things polluting it. People.

.           .           .

"Ame-ne, wait for me!" Kyo, my younger sister chased after me as I walked to school, focused on the game I was playing on my PSP.

"Shut up Kyo, you're so noisy," I told her and let her walk after me.

"Well at least watch where you're going! You might end up getting hit by a car or worse, bump into someone!"

Wtf... why would you say that bumping into someone is worse than getting hit by a car?

"Ame-ne!" she called me again. I got so irritated so I was about to yell at her—"What is your problem you--"

Oof!

"See what I told you!" I heard Kyo's scold as my butt fell flat on the floor but I still—"Would you stop playing on your PSP just for a second?!"

I looked up at her then back at my PSP.

"Ame-ne!"

"What? You said just for a second," I respond with a sarcastic remark.

"Oh, are you okay? I'm sorry" a deep voice said but I didn't mind him. I was busy playing guy dating sims on my PSP~

Yes, I am a dating sim gamer and otaku, just like Keima-kun~ if you don't know him then I suggest you watch 'The World God Only Knows'. You'll see his sexiness~

"As long as she has her PSP she's okay," was Kyo's reply to the guy and heard her gasp.

The guy laughed. "Is that so?" I noticed a huge hand in front of me. I didn't look at the owner but accepted his offer anyway and continued walking.

"O-Oi, c-chotto matte, Ame-ne!" Kyo called behind me stomping her foot but I didn't even take a glance and left her with the guy I bump into.

Kyo's POV

Man that girl! She didn't even say sorry to Kiyoshi-senpai! Wait, Kiyoshi Teppei?! My head shot at the brunette guy standing beside me and gaped. "K-Kiyoshi-senpai!"