Start of the Summer

In the world of paradise and peace, there lived two lovers that were forbidden to love each other because of different worlds they lived in. One was a human while the other was…

A mermaid.

“Aquo!” Ame called from the shore, asking for his lover that swam towards the land. she ran towards the strong waters, wanting to be with the mermaid pair of hers, stretching her arms to reach him.

“Ame!” she was in his arms, diving in the waters. “Aquo, I thought I’d never see you again!” Ame was crying. She actually showed emotion towards this creature.

“No, my love, don’t think that. Not even the strongest sharks of this sea can part me away from you” this mermaid lover told her, cupping both of her cheeks, leaning towards her.

“Aquo, don’t leave me ever again…” inches were between their lips as they were about to kiss. “Ame…”

“Aquo…”

-------

Ame’s POV

Aquo… I was about to kiss my lover when—“Pfft, Amei-chan, kawaii~” oh god, who is that?! (o=o) I shot my eyes open realizing that I was dreaming about my Aquo again TT__TT

The reason I’m crying?

First, it was just a dream.

Second, SOMEONE woke me up when we were about to kiss!!!!!!!!

I looked to my left to see Teme sitting beside my bed; a stupid smile crossed his face. Wtf?! I immediately sat up, shocked to see him here as he chuckled seeing my face.

“What are you doing here?!?!?!” I hollered, moving away from him.

“Eh, Amei-chan” he didn’t answer my question, instead, pointed at his mouth. Wtf is he telling me now?!

I gave him a stern look and wiped my mouth only to find that—I HAVE DROOL HANGING OUT OF MY MOUTH!!!! “Eh!” I covered my whole body with my blanket and wiped it off and heard him chuckle. Oh look at this little sh*t… -___-

“Amei-chan, get out of bed already” he grabbed my blanket, exposing me to the cold air of morning -___-

“Shut up!” I pulled it from him, but he was also pulling. By now we’re having a tug of war. “Leave me alone! I want to sleep more!” seriously! What day is it, Saturday? Or is it Sunday?

“Amei-chan, you have to get ready, today’s the day!” what day? “It’s Summer Training Camp day!!!!” I was caught guard after that because he was the winner of our little tug of war game, resulting to me flying on top of him and now we’re, well he’s on the cold floor and I’m on top of him.

I feel sleepy though… if only his body isn’t warm that I…

Kyo’s POV

Hmm, I wonder what Kiyoshi-senpai is taking so long in waking Ame-ne up. He dropped by early this morning and said we should go to school together where our meeting place with the others is, since our houses were close with each other.

Of course Ame-ne’s still asleep when he arrived and I was preparing breakfast. Well, she used to be a morning person when we were kids but now…

Apparently, senpai’s taking so long upstairs. In her room…

And… wait… o_o what if she’s already awake and—gah stop it Kyo! >_< no dirty thoughts about Ame-ne and Kiyoshi-senpai! H-H-He’s pure enough to… Kya, even if they did I’ll support them! >w<

Screw it, I’m checking up on them!

Kiyoshi’s POV

“Ghhhh…” Amei-chan started to snore. Well not really loud snoring but the soft type of one you know..—wait she’s snoring?! This means—“Amei-chan you fell asleep again!!!” I tried to shake her awake but she wouldn’t budge. Plus, she’s on top of me, making it hard to stand up.

Man, Amei-chan *^*

I grabbed her by the waist and rolled to my left, gently to lay her down below me so I could stand up already but when I was about to, the door flew open and there stood Kyo, shocked written on her face.

“Ame-ne?! Kiyoshi-senpai?!” she screamed. Oh man!

“K-Kyo-chan! Don’t get the wrong idea! I was just--” I dropped Amei-chan on the floor and tried to explain to her sister but Kyo walk pass me when I tried to approach her and—“GAH!!”—kicked Amei-chan…

“Ame-ne wake up already you baka!” Kyo-chan hollered at Amei-chan who was now wide awake after getting kick by her sister.

“Why should I?! Today’s a weekend!” Amei-chan shouted, rubbing the area where she was kicked at.

“You idiot! Today’s Monday! And it’s the summer vacation already! That means we’re leaving for today’s training camp!!!!” Kyo-chan hit Amei-chan on the head and walked away. “If you don’t get up say goodbye to your game consoles!”

“EH?!” Amei-chan got up quickly and looked like a zombie after hearing the threat from Kyo-chan.

I smiled at her and patted her head. “Don’t worry Amei-chan, your game consoles would be alright if you just join us in Training Camp”

“Ie… Ie… “ Amei-chan started whining her face buried on the floor. “I’m supposed to drown myself with games and anime and games this vacation… no…” sigh, I guess she’s never used to going out during the summer.

“Amei-chan, iku” I carried her on my back then went downstairs where Kyo-chan made breakfast for us.

TIMESKIP~ SEIRIN HIGH~

Ame’s POV

My life is over… -__- Training Camp?! Who the hell would come up with an idea like that!? And during the summer?! Ghhh… I messed up my hair miserably and sat on the floor while waiting for the others to arrive.

We went her TOO EARLY because of this giant barging in my room like that. That idiot. And he even saw my drool T_T Ughh… “Why do I we have to train in the summer?!” I whined, comically crying.

“Ame-ne, stop acting like a little kid! You’re the one who agreed with the training Coach came up with!” Kyo scolded me.

“But why do I have to tag a long?!” I complained standing up so we were on the same level.

“You’re the team’s strategist! Of course you should go!”

“But I don’t want to!”

“Then why apply for the team’s strategist?!”

“YOU were the one who did that!”

“Stop complaining already!”

Ghhh, this argument is going nowhere! I huffed crossing my arms as Kyo looked away with a ‘hmph’. Teme stood between us and both patted our heads with that stupid smile of his again. -__-

I decided to just play on my PSP, ignoring the outside world again, and conquest my Aquo-kun~~<3 “Aquo-kun, I love you…” *//w//* I won’t deny I’m love struck by… AQUO-KUN <3

“What was that, Amei-chan?” then there’s Teme who interrupts me again.

“It’s nothing, mind your own business” I spat facing away from him. He slung his arm around my shoulder and watched me from behind again, but I ignored him. He shall not stand between me and Aquo’s love again!

“Amei-chan, is that a mermaid?” no, it’s a shark -___-  “Hey, Amei-chan, are you ignoring me again?” Apparently. “Hey…” S-Stop poking my cheek!!! T_T

I moved away but he still had his arm around me, so he followed. Unfortunately. Ugh. Maybe if I ignore him, he’ll go away?

“Oh, they’re here” Kyo’s voice said as someone reacted. “Eh?! Kiyoshi, Araki! Stop acting lovey-dovey on the start of summer!!!!” it was the squirrel mouth’s voice as I sweat dropped.

Seriously—“What does the season have to do with the lovey-dovey?”—I and Teme chorused. I popped a vein. “AND WE’RE NOT BEING LOVEY-DOVEY!!!”

 --------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter!!! :))) i hope you guys like it! vote and comment below ! XD and i'll be updating Memories now! XD