Chapter 7

I limped walking directly, I didn't decide to climb or leap up this slope anymore, I was too lazy to. Plus, the path to my front was clear, although there were still trees, but it didn't block the way anyway. It gave no hint at all that it was impassable.

I walked slower than my casual walk, my limping leg was another reason.

So I was lost. An explorer that had lost her way.

I'm fucked up. I'm screwed.
Forever screwed. Forever fucked up.

And so for another twenty minutes, I continued, trying hard not to lose any hope. Who wouldn't feel despair, anyway? Same different trees, same different plants and herbs. And same cold killer temperature.

I tied my dark-blue hair into a messy bun. I wiped the sweat on my temple with the back of my hand. Strange. Cold temp, but I was sweating. Most likely of my weariness, and exertion.

A tiny, elongated silhouette appeared exactly in the farthest part my eyes could see. I couldn't discern what or who (that'll be considered as a miracle, Selene Lockhart) it was. Since my eyes were apparently not functioning well. My sight was darkening.

And then it was so sudden that a face came out. I wasn't so sure if it was a man's or a woman's. It was too late for me. I hoped it was Tate, better, Father. That was so surreal. If I was the luckiest in the world, it was my missing mother.

I remember getting lost in the way. I remember falling. I remember getting physically hurt by the nature. I remember being weak.

I died.