Chapter 63- Part 2

Talia's P.O.V

I stand in the doorway and listen to Austin & my dad yell at each other arguing. They don't know I'm standing here. My dad doesn't want me to be with Austin and he thinks that Austin doesn't really love me. Austin argues with him and tells him that he has no place in my love life & who I date.
I agree with Austin. My dad can't tell me who I can and who I can not date. Its my choice who I date. I'm dating Austin and I love him, and I know that when he says he loves me, he really means it.

Why can't my dad realize that Austin makes me happy and that we are happy together? I wish he would.

After listening to them argue at each other and hearing my dad yelling at Austin, my eyes have tears in them.

I watch as my dad shoves Austin back and slams him into the wall. I can't even move to do anything. I watch in fear as my dad pulls back his hand and punches Austin right in the face.

I let out a loud gasp as I watch Austin slide down to the ground.

"Talia." My dad says walking over to me and tries to pull me into a hug.

I push him away from me and run over to Austin.

I sit Austin up against the wall and look into his eyes. I look at his face and there is blood coming out from his nose. I run into the bathroom and get a wet towel & a dry one. I run back out and kneel in front of Austin, wiping up the blood and putting pressure on his nose to stop the bleeding. Austin looks into my eyes and he mumbles sorry over and over again.
"Shh" I say.

I give Austin the towel and tell him to hold it against his nose. I turn around and look at my dad still standing there looking at us.
"How could you..." I say trailing off.

"Sweetheart I'm so sorry. I just want to protect you..." My dad says.

"You don't need to protect me from Austin. You don't need to protect me from anything! I'm not a little kid anymore. I'm old enough to take care of myself and I don't need you treating me like a little kid anymore!" I say.

"I know sweetheart. Its just, after everything that happened with Vince, I need to protect you...It hurt me so much to see you that hurt and I don't want you to be in that much pain ever again." My dad says.

"I know Dad, just please listen to me. I'm dating Austin and I love him so much...He means the world to me and I know he'll never hurt me like Vince did. He'll never be like that. When Austin tells me he loves me and that I mean everything to him, I know he really means it. I'm happy being with Austin, and I don't want anyone else."
I say looking around at Austin and he smiles at me. I smile back at him.

I turn around when I feel my dad kneel down beside me and put his hand on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry Talia, I know you really love Austin and I see that he really loves you. I want you to be happy and you two are meant for each other." He says smiling at me then Austin.

"Thanks Dad." I say wrapping my arms around him and hugging him tightly.
"I'm sorry sweetheart, for everything." He says before I pull back. We smile at each other and then I turn around & help Austin with his nose again.

"I'm so sorry Austin about your nose." My dad says.

"It's all good, Mr. Smith." Austin says.

"Maybe I should go get your mother to check out his nose. I mean she was a nurse for years." My Dad says turning to walk out the door.

"Um yeah sure, that would be great."

"Oh wait!" I say before my Dad completely leaves the room.

"What?"

"Isn't everyone still here?" I ask.

"Yeah they are, why?"

"Well Austin and I have to leave for the airport in a little while so I was going to go and say goodbye to everyone." I say.

"Oh right! I forgot about your flight! Yeah, I'd come say goodbye then you can come back here with Austin." He says.

"Okay." I say and my Dad leaves the room.

"Austin can you stay here for a few minutes while I go say goodbye to everyone?"

"Yeah I'll stay here."

"Okay, I'll be back in a few minutes."

I walk out of the room and head out into the living room where everyone still is.

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Author's Note!

Part 3 of this chapter soon!
Then I'll start writing Chapter 64 which will be Austin and Talia going back to Miami.

Thanks for reading! Comment, Vote, and Share=)

~Aimee<3