Chapter 97-Part 1: The Airport

Talia's POV

The next few days went by fast. It's the night before Austin leaves for tour. His flight is tomorrow afternoon at 4:15pm.

I'm at Austin's house right now. The guys all went to bed so Austin and I went up to his room. We are both laying on Austin's bed.

I'm laying my head on Austin's chest and his arm is around me tightly. We've been laying here for a while. Austin plays with my hair and sings quietly to me.

"I'm going to miss this babe." Austin says quietly.

"Me too." I say, but it comes out as a whisper.

I lift my head up and I look at him.

Austin moves some my hair out of my face and smiles at me.
"You're so beautiful baby." He whispers, then he leans down to kiss me.

He kisses me softly but our kiss is very passionate. Tonight's the last night I get to lay in Austin's arm for 3 1/2 months. I'm going to miss this. I'm going to miss Austin so much. I don't want him to leave.

Austin pulls away from our kiss and smiles at me. I smile at him and then I lay my head back on Austin's chest.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." I say quietly.

"I know babe. I know." Austin whispers then he kisses the top of my head.

I feel myself falling asleep.

"Goodnight Beautiful. I love you." Austin says quietly.

"Goodnight. I love you too Austin." I say then I close my eyes.

I fall asleep in Austin's strong arms.

~In the morning~

I woke up when I felt Austin playing with my hair. I lift my head up and I smile at him.

"Goodmorning Beautiful." He says smiling at me.

"Goodmorning Austin." I say smiling back.

I flip over so I'm laying on my side and Austin turns on his side to face me.

"You're leaving today..." I say quietly.

I hear the sadness in my voice and I know I probably look sad.

Austin puts his arm around my waist and pulls me against him. With his other hand he moves a piece of my hair out of my face and then lets his hand caress my cheek.

Austin leans in and kisses me softly, but it's a passionate kiss.

Austin pulls back and keeps his hand on my cheek.

We lay there like that for a while. I stare into Austin's gorgeous eyes and he stares into mine.

I hear someone knock on Austin's door but Austin doesn't move or anything. He just continues looking into my eyes.

After a minute or so, I hear the door open slowly.

"We should let them be." I hear one of the guys say.

I don't know who said it because I'm mesmerized by Austin's eyes.

Austin finally looks away from me and looks up at the guys.

I flip over and lay on my back, looking up at them.

"Hey" Austin says.

"We didn't mean to interrupt or anything..." Alex says.

"It's okay guys. Do you happen to know what time it is?"

"It's almost 11." Zach says.

"Your mom said she would make us breakfast and then you have to finish packing because your flight is in 5 hours." Alex says.

"Yeah so you better get your butts downstairs." Robert says.

I laugh at him.
"We'll be downstairs in a couple minutes jeez." I say dramatically.

They all smile at me and laugh a little. They turn around and walk out of the room.

I'm surprised when Austin rolls over and lays on top of me. He's leaning on his elbows and he isn't touching any part of my body.

He looks down at me and smiles. He leans down and kisses me softly, then he gets off of me.

He stands next to the bed and reaches his hand down. I take his hand and he pulls me up out of bed.

I went into the bathroom and I fixed my hair a little & brushed my teeth. I'm not going to change. I'm wearing yoga pants and one of Austin's sweatshirts.

I walk out of the bathroom and Austin's waiting for me. He takes my hand and we walk downstairs & go into the kitchen.

Michelle made us all breakfast and she was putting it out on the table. We both sat down at the table after the guys did.

We all eat breakfast then we all go back upstairs to Austin's room.

I sit on Austin's bed and the guys sit around the room. Austin goes around his room and packs for tour. He said he didn't have that many things left to pack.

I sit on the Austin's bed on my phone and just go through my apps & stuff. It's a little after 2pm when Austin's done.

The guys and I help Austin bring all his bags downstairs & we take them out to the car.

We go back inside to the living room and hang out for a little while. When it's 2:30, Michelle comes into the living room.

"Are all of you ready to go?" She asks.

We all say "Yeah" and we all go outside to the car.

Michelle drives us to the airport.