Chapter 65- Part 1!

*Austin's P.O.V*

After I left Talia's house, I drove home and started packing things in my suitcases for my tour. Even though it's like almost 1am. I stay up a while packing clothes, shoes, and a bunch of things in my suitcases. I decide to stop for right now and finish later because I'm getting tired. I check my phone and it's 2:30am now.
I put on sweatpants and a t-shirt then I brush my teeth. I turn off the light in my room and go to sleep.

~~the next morning~~

I wake up and I look at the time on my alarm clock. It's 7:36am. Why did I wake up so early?? I decide to wake up so I push the covers off my body and stand up. I run my hand over my face and then through my hair as I walk into the bathroom.

I want to spend a lot of time with Talia before I leave on tour, and I'm leaving late tomorrow afternoon.
I'm going to miss her so much when I'm gone on tour over in Japan, but I guess I should listen to what AC said before...Just focus on my tour and I won't feel like I'm away for long, and then when I get to see Talia again it will be perfect. I'll be back in 3 weeks and I'll be home for 2 weeks then I go back on tour for 5 months. I get to see Talia after 3 1/2 months though, because she is coming on the US part of my tour and the few shows I'm doing in Canada.

I pack a few more things in my suitcases and I'm almost done. I'll finish it later.
I get dressed in sweatpants & a hoodie, and then I go downstairs. I tell my mom that I need to go talk to Rocco about my tour, and that after that I was going to go spend time with Talia.

My mom says okay, and she tells me that I can stay over Talia's tonight if I want to, because she thinks it would be good for me to spend as much time with her as possible.
"Ok, I'll be back in the morning to finish packing my bags. I'm almost done. I'll see you in the morning, bye Mom!" I say, kissing her on the cheek then walking out the door.
I hop in my car and drive to the studio & talk with Rocco about my tour. After I'm done talking to him, I get back in my car and drive to Talia's house, but I make a stop on the way there.

When I get to Talia's house, I park the car in her driveway and walk up to her house. She's probably not awake yet so I can surprise her with something.

I walk around to the back of her house and go up the stairs that lead to her balcony, which has double doors that go into her bedroom.
I look in the doors and I see Talia still asleep. I mean it's only 9am now. I quietly open the one door and walk in. I check to see if she woke up, but she's still asleep.
I walk over to her bed and lay the bouquet of white roses on the pillow she's not laying on, along with a note I wrote.
I turn around and walk out the doors again closing them behind me. I go down the steps and I sit back in my car.

After a little while, my phone rings and it's Talia.
"Goodmorning babe. Surprise!"
"Goodmorning Austin."
"Did you like my flowers?"
"Yes they're beautiful, thank you."
"Not as beautiful as you, babe."

As we are talking on the phone, I get out of my car and walk around the back of her house again. I walk up the steps and I stand on her balcony. She is sitting in her bed and we are still talking. I can see her because there is a little space between the curtains but the rest of the door is covered. She can't see me.
"Hang up your phone and then come out on your balcony." I tell her.
"Okay..." She says and I watch her hang up the phone & toss it on her bed, then she gets up & walk over to the doors. I put my phone in the pocket of my sweatpants and then she walks out the door.
"Austin!!!" She yells running to me and I catch her. I pick her up around the waist and spin her around in a tight hug then I put her down.
She looks up at me and I look down at her.
"You're so beautiful Talia, I love you."
I watch her blush then she says,
"I love you too Austin."
I lean down and kiss her lips softly then I pull back.

"So what do you want to do all day? I'm free all day and all night." I say.

"Um I don't care what we do. Lets go inside though, it's pretty cold out here." She says.

I smile at her and laugh a little then I say, "You're right, it is pretty cold."

Talia and I go inside and go downstairs to her living room.

*Talia's P.O.V.*

Austin and I go inside and go down to my living room.
We sit on the couch and do a bunch of things. We talk while watching movies, we cuddle, we kiss, we play games, we take cute pictures together. I smile to myself as I watch Austin set the home screen and the lock screen on his phone to a picture we just took. The picture is of us kissing each other, and it's really cute.

Austin and I talk for hours and hours, and we kiss & cuddle. We ate lunch earlier and now it's about time for dinner.
I get up from the couch and go into the kitchen. I make up a few things for us to eat for dinner & Austin helps me a little.
After we eat, we go back and sit on the couch. We talk for a while.
"So about that promise of yours..." Austin says with a smirk.
I know exactly which one he's talking about. The one when I promised him the night before he goes on tour he could do whatever he wanted with me. Tonight's the night before he goes on tour...
"Mhmm." I say.

Austin leans in a kisses me softly running his tongue across my lips and I let him in. Our kiss gets more & more intense and now I'm straddling Austin on the couch. I feel Austin put his hands under my legs and he stands up from the couch. I wrap my legs around his waist tightly and Austin walks with me towards the bedroom that I've never slept in before since I bought this house. Our kiss is never broken the whole time and we go into the room. Austin pushes me up against the wall and continues to kiss me hard. He takes off my tank top I was wearing and throws it to the side. Then I pull off his shirt and throw it to the side. He carries me over to the bed and lays me down softly. He kisses up and down my stomach and then he pulls off my pajama pants, leaving me laying there in my bra and underwear. He climbs over top of me and props himself up on one elbow & looks down at me.
"What?" I ask.
"I'm figuring out what I should do to you hmm..." He says then smirks.

*Austin's P.O.V.*

"Go put on that lingerie I got you at Victoria's Secret a few months ago. Then come back here to me babe." I say seductively into Talia's ear.
She gets up and I watch as she walks over to her drawer. She pulls out the one piece of lingerie I got her and walks into the bathroom closing the door halfway.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Author's Note!

Chapter 65- Part 2 soon!!! :)

-Aimee<3