Chapter 92

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER ;)

Austin's P.O.V.

I woke up when I felt Talia moving around. She hits my hand with her hand and she opens her eyes. I look at her & she looks at me.

"Goodmorning beautiful" I say then I pull her close to my body & hold her in my arms.

"Goodmorning Austin." She says smiling at me.

I smile at her and we lay there for a little while.

She sits up and looks around the room.

"Where are our suitcases Austin?"

"They're at the bottom of the stairs. I'll go get them."

"No it's fine. I just wanted to get changed out of these clothes."

I go over to my dresser and take out one of my long-sleeve shirts & a pair of my sweatpants.

I walk back over to Talia and hand them to her.

"You can wear these." I say smiling at her.

"Thank you" She says taking the clothes.

She walks away from me and walks into the bathroom. I go over to my dresser again and take out sweatpants and a tanktop. I knock on the bathroom door and Talia says "Come in."

I walk in and she's taking off my flannel she was wearing. I look at her and she turns around to look at me, just wearing her bra and my sweatpants.

"What?"

"Nothing babe. I'm going to hop in the shower real quick."

"Okay" She says then she turns back around and puts on my shirt.

I get a towel out of the closet and then I start taking off my clothes.

Talia's P.O.V.

I look at Austin in the mirror as he's taking off his clothes. He has a really nice body. I didn't even realize I was staring at him the mirror.

I hear him laugh quietly because he probably saw me staring at him. I look away from him and walk back out into the bedroom. I sit on the bed and take out my phone. It's almost 11am. We slept for a while.

I sit on my phone and wait for Austin to be done in the shower. After 10 minutes, Austin comes out of the bathroom all dressed and he styled his hair.

Austin suggests we go downstairs and have something to eat.

Austin picks me up and throws me over his shoulder & carries me downstairs. He sits me down on the kitchen counter and I sit there with my hands on the edge. Austin goes over to the fridge then he turns back around. He checks in all the cabinets and then he looks at me.

"There is like no food in this freaking house." He says.

"What was in the freezer?"

"Umm" He says opening the freezer again. "There's chicken nuggets or frozen pizza."

He looks at me and smiles.

"You want the pizza don't you?" I ask laughing.

He laughs too and smiles at me.
"Just make the frozen pizza Austin." I say smiling.

He puts the frozen pizza in the oven and we wait for it to heat up.

Austin comes over and stands in between my legs & puts his hands on the counter next to my legs.