Chapter 65- Part 2!

*****WARNING: VERY SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS PART ;)*****

~Austin's P.O.V.~

I sit on the bed in my boxers, waiting for Talia. She comes out of the bathroom after a few minutes. Talia stands in the doorway, leaning against it, and she has her hand on her hip. I look at her up and down. She is wearing red lace lingerie and she ruffled her hair a little so it's slightly messy. She looks so sexy, damn. I lick my lips as I look at her.

"Come to me babe." I say seductively and stare at her.

Talia walks over to me and stands in front of me. I put my hands on her hips and pull her down onto my lap, so she's straddling me.

"Grind on me baby." I whisper in her ear seductively and she starts to grind on me.

She continues to grind down on me and we're kissing the whole time. I groan, knowing how hard I am right now. After a few more minutes I decide to stop her.

"Stop baby." I whisper against her lips and lift her up off of me so she's standing up. I stand up and I put my hands on her hips again, pulling her close against me, so she can feel how hard I am already.

I kiss her hard for a while then I turn her around, and lay her down on the bed & I get on top of her. I reach my hand down and feel her through her lace underwear.

"You're so wet baby." I whisper seductively in her ear.

I feel her tense up and I chuckle a little.

"I'm going to make you feel so good baby." I say seductively into her ear.

I push two of my fingers into her and start to push them in and out of her. I make sure that I touch all of her, making her feel good.

"Austinnnn." Talia moans loudly.

Fuck, I need her now.

I pull my fingers out of her and lean up. I pull off her lace underwear and the rest of her lingerie then I position myself in front of her entrance.

I crash my lips onto hers as I push myself into her quickly.

Talia moans loudly as I thrust in and out of her quickly. She has her hands on my back and she's clawing at it with every thrust I make.

I kiss her neck and suck on her skin hard, leaving a mark.

I thrust in and out of her and I know I'm going to cum soon.

"Fuck" I groan as I quickly thrust in and out of her, faster than before.

"Austinnn!" Talia screams clawing at my back as I'm thrusting in & out of her quickly & hard, and as I'm sucking on her neck hard.

"Fuck!" I say loudly as I cum.

I release into her and then she releases onto me & moans loudly.

"Fuck Austin" She moans.

I suck on her neck hard as I thrust in and out of her slowly, then I finish & pull out of her.

I roll off of her and lay next to her. We're both panting. I turn my head to look at her and she looks at me too. I lean closer to her and press my lips against hers, kissing her & I run my tongue against her bottom lip. She lets me in and I kiss her passionately. I pull away from our kiss after a while and stare into Talia's eyes.

"I want to try something Austin. Stand up." She says looking at me.

I stand up and watch as she gets up from the bed and stands in front of me.

"I never did this before, but I want to try it..." She says.

What does she mean?

I watch her kneel down in front of me.

I know what she's doing now, damn.

She leans her head forward and starts to twirl her tongue around my dick.

"Shit Talia" I groan as she licks all around my dick.

She stops licking me and puts her entire mouth on the tip & starts sucking my dick.

I reach down and grab her hair tightly in my hands. I push her head down on me further so she's sucking my dick completely. She bobs her head up and down & I groan loudly. "Fuck"

I pull her head down farther, shoving my dick down her throat. She sucks hard on my dick for a little while longer and I cum into her mouth, sending it right down her throat.

"Fuck Talia!"

She pulls back and I look down at her, watching her as she licks her lips slowly.

She stands up and I put my hands on her hips. I smile at her and say,

"Shower?"

She smiles at me and I pull her into the bathroom behind me. I turn on the water in the shower and make sure it's a good temperature. I pull Talia close against my body and kiss her deeply, as I pull her into the shower with me.

After we get out of the shower, Talia and I dry off then go lay in bed together naked. I lay on my back and Talia lays on her head on my chest & has her one leg in between mine.

I kiss her forehead and she looks up at me.

"I love you so much Talia. More than words can explain." I say staring into her gorgeous blue eyes.

"I love you too Austin." She says smiling at me.

I kiss her lips softly then she lays her head on my chest again & we fall asleep just like that.

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Author's Note:D

So this part was VERY sexual ;) hehe

Comment and Vote!

This is the last part of Chapter 65...

and I'm going to be writing Chapter 66 soon & posting it.

Tysm for reading! :D

~Aimee