Chapter 55- Flashback to our fight

Talia's P.O.V.

I decided to take the job as a model for Hollister and I've modeled like everything. There were only 4 girl models but there were 5 guy models. For one of the photoshoots, it was bathing suits and summer outfits. In that photoshoot it was only me and this guy Connor. We had to do a lot of photoshoots when it was just us alone together, not just this summer photoshoot.
We modeled many different things and Connor and I are really great friends.
Austin and I got into a fight about Connor a month ago.

*Flashback*

"YOU NEED TO STOP PARADING YOUR ASS AROUND LIKE CONNOR AND I DID THIS! CONNOR AND I DID THIS!" Austin yells.

"WHAT DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME MODELING?!?!!!!" I yell.

"NO I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU MODELING ALONE WITH CONNOR! IN EVERY SINGLE PHOTOSHOOT THEY HAVE YOU DO, IT'S ALWAYS YOU AND CONNOR ALONE! NO ONE ELSE!" He yells.

"OH SO WHAT! IF YOU HAVE A SUCH A PROBLEM WITH IT THEN GO TELL MY MANAGER THAT YOU DON'T WANT ME AND CONNOR TO BE IN PHOTOSHOOTS ALONE TOGETHER!" I yell.

"THEN THEY HAVE THE PHOTOSHOOTS AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE HIM TOUCH YOU AND YOU TOUCH HIM AND I DON'T LIKE THAT!" Austin yells.

"OH SO YOU'RE JEALOUS!" I yell.

"NO! I JUST DON'T LIKE HIM TOUCHING YOU!" Austin yells.

"YOU ARE JEALOUS! AND IT'S NOT MY FAULT! IT'S MY MANAGERS!" I yell.

"AND IN SOME OF THE PHOTOSHOOTS THEY HAVE YOU WEAR SKIMPY ASS CLOTHES AND YOU PARADE YOUR ASS AROUND LIKE YOU'RE A WHORE!" He yells.

I can not believe he just said that...I have tears in my eyes as I yell,
"GET OUT!!"

"Babe...I'm so sorry. I shouldn't of said that. I-" Austin says trying to take my hand.

"JUST GET OUT!!" I yell, tears flowing down my cheeks freely, pushing myself away from him.

"But babe.." Austin says.

"NOW!!" I yell again, pushing him away from me.

I sat home alone on my couch crying and eating ice cream for days and days. I'm a complete mess. Austin has texted me and called me so many times and left so many voicemails on my phone but I don't answer any of them. I ignore everything.

The one afternoon, two weeks after our fight, the doorbell rings.
*Ding Dong*

I slowly get up and drag my feet across the floor as I walk to the door. I slowly open the door and I see Austin. I try to close the door quickly but Austin stops it with his hand.
"Go away!"
"No I'm not leaving babe."

I groan and turn my back to him. I hear him walk in and close the door behind him.

"Look babe, I'm so sorry. For everything. We should have never even gotten in a fight. I'm so sorry about everything. I've been worried so much about you, you didn't answer my texts or calls. I know your mad at me but please just listen to me babe. I'm so sorry about everything I said. I never should have said anything about it. I know it's your manager that makes you model that way but I can't help but feel a little jealous that you are with him so much. And I'm sorry about that. I'm sorry for everything. I love you so much Talia. You are my everything. I can't live without you. You are my world. Will you please forgive me?"

I slowly turn around with tears in my eyes and Austin is holding a bouquet of red roses.

"I forgive you." I say with a weak smile.

Austin walks towards me and pulls me into a tight hug & I hug him back tightly not wanting to let go.
"These are for you." Austin says handing me the roses.
Austin leans in slowly and so do I, our lips meeting in a soft, passionate kiss.
"I love you so much Talia."
"I love you too Austin."

*End Flashback*

The rest of the summer goes by really fast and fall is here. It's November, and Thanksgiving is next week.

And right after Thanksgiving, Austin leaves on tour. He's coming back the week of Christmas but then a few days after New Years, he leaves again. But this time for a few months.

*Ring Ring*

"Hello?" I say answering my phone.

"Hey honey."

"Oh hey mom. What's up?"

"Okay, you know how normally on Thanksgiving its always just you, me, and your dad?"

"Yeah?"

"Well your dad and I were hoping that you would come here for Thanksgiving and we want you to invite Austin too, so we can finally meet him. I mean you have been dating for almost five months."

"That sounds great. I'll talk to Austin about it then I'll call you back. Okay?"

"Alright sweetheart. I'll talk to you later. Bye Talia."

"Bye mom" I say then hang up the phone.

I call Austin and ask him if he wants to come over. He says that he'll be over in a few minutes. I run to my bedroom & fix myself a little then I go back to my living room and wait for Austin.