Chapter 60- Thanksgiving Part 3

"DINNER IS READY!!" My mom yells from the kitchen.

We all get up and go into the kitchen. We put the food on the table while my dad cuts the turkey.

I sit next to Austin on the one side of the table and Courtney is sitting next to me. My mom, dad, and Courtney's mom sit across from us.

We all eat dinner and talk about things. We laugh several times and my dad actually has a real conversation with just Austin.

Half way through our dinner as I'm still eating, I feel Austin put his hand on my leg.

I reach my hand down and interlock my fingers with his.

I look over at him and smile. He smiles back at me.

I turn away from him and talk with Courtney.

After a few minutes, Austin whispers something in my ear. My eyes widen and I whip my head around to look at Austin.

"What's wrong Talia?" My mom asks.

"Uh nothing!" I say with a nervous laugh at the end.

I look at Austin and he just winks at me with a smirk on his face.

I turn back around to talk to Courtney.

"What was that about Talia?" She says quietly.

"Um nothing. It was just what Austin whispered into my ear." I say back quietly.

"Ah okay. I'm guessing it was something dirty then?" She asks quietly.

"Shhh! And maybe it was, maybe it wasn't." I say quietly.

"Oh my god! It totally was, I can tell by your face!" She says quietly with a laugh.

I laugh and say, "Okay, you got me."

Courtney and I talk a little while longer then I turn around and talk to Austin for a while.

After dinner, my mom makes me help with all the dishes and stuff.

Courtney and her mom are leaving now.

"Bye Courtney. I'll talk to you later. Don't forget, tomorrow night we have a flight back to Miami!" I say.

"Okay! I'll see you tomorrow before you leave! Bye Talia!" She says waving to me as she walks outside.

Austin and I go upstairs and sit on my bed talking and watching a movie on my tv. I get changed into my pajamas and Austin takes off his clothes and is just wearing his boxers now.

"Like what I whispered in your ear at dinner?" He asks me.

"Austin, I think it would be better to do that back in Miami at my place." I say winking at him, remembering what he said.

"Ah okay. What do I get until then?"

"Hmm...lets see." I say crawling onto Austin's lap wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, and he puts his hands on my waist.

I lean in and kiss him softly, running my tongue across his bottom lip and he lets me in. I kiss him deeply and more passionately. We kiss for a while, our kissing getting more and more intense.
Austin groans into the kiss, and I feel that he's hard under me.
Mission accomplished. I pull away from our kiss and climb off his lap.

Austin lays down beside me in bed and I turn on my side to look at him.
"Did you really have to do that babe?" He says looking over at me and I see him holding his bulge in his boxers.

I laugh and then I smirk at him.
"It was just a little teasing."

"Yeah but now I want you like really badly."

"Well how about I make you a promise?" I say.

"Okay. Promise what?"

"The night before you go on tour, I'll let you have me...all of me. And you can do whatever you want with me. I promise." I say.

"That's a great promise." Austin says with a devilish grin on his face. Oh god.

"But," I start saying.

"But what?"

"You have to use protection." I say.

"Alright babe." He says with a smile then he winks at me.

We sit in bed with each other and talk for a while. I cuddle up into Austin's side and he wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer to him.
I close my eyes with my head laying on Austin's chest and feeling Austin kiss my forehead & say "Goodnight beautiful."
I smile to myself and then fall asleep

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
This is the last part of Chapter 60!
Chapter 61 will be posted soon:)

Thank you so so much for reading:D

Please Read! Vote! Comment! Share!

~Aimee<3
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>