Chapter 54

I woke up at like 8am because my phone dinged, telling me I had a text message.

I roll over in bed and grab my phone. It's Austin. There was one text message from like 7:30am and it said,
"Goodmorning Beautiful. I hope you slept good. I miss you<3 Love you<3 Austin xx"

Then the second one was from right now and it says,
"Hey babe. Just letting you know that I will pick you up on the way to the airport with the guys, probably around 8:45ish. Be ready by then. Okay love you<3 Austin x"

I smile at his texts then I text him back saying,
"Goodmorning Austin:) I'll be ready by then, text me when you are leaving to come here. See you soon. I love you<3 xx"

I send the message then I throw my phone on the bed. I get up and run over to my suitcase then I go into the bathroom to get ready.

I put on a dark pair of jean shorts and a white loose tank top with a tiger face on the front in black.
I straighten my hair and put on a dark gray beanie then I put on a little bit of makeup.
I brush my teeth and do other stuff then I'm ready to go. I walk back out into my room and look at my phone. It's 8:40. There is another text from Austin and it's from 4 minutes ago.
"Hey babe, we just left. Be there in a few minutes."

They should be here any second now. *Knock Knock*
Well that's them.
I put my phone in my back pocket along with my house key then walk to the door.
I open the door and Austin is standing there alone.
"Hey beautiful." Austin says kissing my cheek.
"The guys are in the car. You ready?"

"Yup let's go." I say.

I pull the door shut behind me then Austin takes my hand and pulls me along beside him as we walk to his car.

I hop in the back seat with Robert and Zach, and Alex is in the front seat.

When we get to the airport we all walk in. When we get to security checks, Austin and I can't go with the guys anymore. We have to say goodbye.

We stand off the the side of everyone and Austin & I hug all of the guys.
Alex hugs me first.

"I'll miss you Talia. Text me sometime. We can keep in touch."

"I'll miss you too Alex. I definitely will."

"Well I guess this is goodbye for now,"

"Yeah...I guess it is..."

"I'll see you again soon. I'll miss you. Goodbye Talia."

"Okay. I'll miss you too. Bye Alex."

Alex kisses my cheek and hugs me tight one last time then we pull away.
I hug Zach and say goodbye then I hug Robert.

"Goodbye Talia. I'll miss not getting to pick on you and Austin. But oh well. We'll all be back soon enough and I can do it again." Robert says and laughs.

I laugh a little and say goodbye to him then we pull away from our hug.

Austin takes my hand and we watch as the guys walk to the security area.

"Oh Austin!" Robert yells to us from like 15 feet away.

"What?" Austin says back.

"Don't have too much fun guys, if you know what I'm saying."
Robert says and winks at me.

My face is probably so red right now, I'm blushing like crazy. Austin laughs and kisses me for a minute then pulls away.

We walk through the airport and then get back into Austin's car. We decide that we'll go to the mall.

We get to the mall and just walk around, going in a bunch of different stores.
We walk past Hollister and one of the salespeople stop Austin and I from walking.

"Hi! Have you ever thought about being a model? You sure could be one!"

"No I haven't really." I say.

"Oh! Well you should! We need models for our store and you would be a great model! What do you think?"

I look over at Austin and he just shrugs his shoulders then smiles.

"I'm not sure. I'll think about it." I say.

"Okay well here's my card. Call us in the next week and tell us if your up for it or not."

"Okay I will. Thank you." I say.

"Have a nice day!!"

Austin and I walk away and sit down on a bench a little bit down the hallway.
"You would make a gorgeous model babe." He says.

"You think I should do it?" I ask.

"I think you should...but it's all up to you babe." Austin says.

"Okay." I say.

Austin and I go in a few more stores and by the time we leave, we both have a bunch of bags in our hands. We go out to Austin's car and get in then Austin drives me home.

We sit on my couch all night watching movies, cuddling, and kissing. Austin and I fall asleep on my couch together.